ׂ╰┈➤ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ ; ᵖᵒᵒˡ ᵈᵃʸ

+

CLEO grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas with her asshole father and little brother jj her mother ran away from her dad she promise her two kids that she'll come for them but she never did well her mom talks to her though

CLEO grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas with her asshole father and little brother jj her mother ran away from her dad she promise her two kids that she'll come for them but she never did well her mom talks to her though..The reason why her mom left him was because of how much he beat her up and cheated as well.

She grew up to fast she was basically the one to raise to raise her little brother jj since her father wasn't man enough to take care of his own kids. He brought her to the music industry when she was only 16 years old, she didn't even wanna do it at all but she did it so she can run away from him..well didn't work at all.

Cleo and Jj used to be close when they were little ever since they moved to Inglewood he started to hang out with bad influences people that smoke, drink, do drugs and break laws. Now he rarely even talks to his older sister now. I mean she gets a little sad about it sometimes cause of how close they we're. Her and Selena used to be close as well since they moved the rarely even talk till this day Abraham and her father are still friends.

It's a regular day in Corpus Christi, Texas. March 13 1984 Cleo and Selena are walking back to her house to have a sleepover since it's a Friday night.

"Mwah Mwah. I love you Sammy! Mwah!"Cleo mocks her and Selena chuckles.

"Shut up, he doesn't even like me either way. I wish he did."Sel says to her friend pushing her away softly. "Nah nah I saw him looking at you."She didn't listen to anything what Selena was saying cause she knew she likes him.

"Cleo..you are really making me delusional."Selena laughs at her Selena notices she needs to check the mail.

"Hey! Stay here I'll be right back!"She shouts while running towards the mail. Cleo waits for her best friend she notices three girls running towards Selena. Of course them. She noticed that sel getting bully by them probably cause they are jealous of Selena and Cleo being a good friend defends her. She hears Selena grunting from pain she grabs a rock and running towards them.

"Pinche putas!"She screamed she grabs one of the girls hitting them with a rock she groans in pain.

"Ow really! A rock?"The girls grabs her forehead that's bleeding right now.

"And you to ugly ass."She throws the wall causing the girl to dodge it she runs towards her to tackle her but she flips her over. this girl is tall and big like damn.

"Yo what the fuck!"She grunts in pain she kicks her on her lips making her bleed. "Cleo!"Selena yells.

The girls leave running and laughing of course the both of them are mad about what had just happened they just got jumped. They're both sitting down laying their backs on this fence still in pain.