ミ★ 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 ★彡

Name: [Y/N] [L/N]

Gender: Female

Species: Spider Demon
(She can hide this through a human disguise, how she does will be revealed later)

Age: 15

Birthdate: [Up to your decision]

Likes: Cook,Flowers Especially the hell flowers/red spider lily,Red fruits,Spiders,Muffins, tea, spy on people, she likes to be alone sometimes,Remember the old days, make friends, Punctual people, The night and the silence.

Dislikes: insecticides, The smell of mint, Vinegar, people who kill spiders, The smell of cigarettes,The smoke,ungrateful people, Bad manners, Colors that don't match, noisy places.

True Appearance:

Her disguise:

You choose her skin color in her human disguise

(oh shot, I forgot her beauty mark on her left cheek)

Based on:

• The Seven Demon Spiders:
In Chinese mythology, there was a race of spiders that began normally, but as they aged and progressed, they managed to cultivate and evolve into mortal young maidens.
These mortal young maidens also used the power of weaving in addition to their newly developed fangs to capture and kill men. (This legend, according to what I found, is a Chinese myth and, interestingly, Monkey King appears in this story!)

• Monstrum: Jorogumo--The Deadly Spider Woman From Yokai Lore: Although able to appear as a beautiful young woman, the jorogumo is really a deadly spider monster in disguise. (This information is from Japanese folklore!)

• Based on the spider: the Black Widow.
Black widows are not aggressive and do not have the instinct to bite; they are shy, sedentary, solitary, cannibalistic, and nocturnal.

"Known for their stealth and venomous toxicity, which could kill a person."

🕸️🕸️ •|---------------🕷️--------------|•🕸️🕸️