#002

V'LAYAH DA'SKYLAH KROSS ᡣ𐭩ྀིྀི

╰┈➤ Veah, dada babysky

ᯓᡣ𐭩

Atlanta, GA

ᯓᡣ𐭩

Booka house

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⣾⣿⠟⠛⠻⢿⣷⠀
⢰⣿⡿⠛⠙⠻⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇
⢿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠀
⠀⠻⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠻⣿⣄⣴⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⣾⣿⠟⠛⠻⢿⣷⠀
⢰⣿⡿⠛⠙⠻⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇
⢿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠀
⠀⠻⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠻⣿⣄⣴⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

"V'Layah.. are you coming to practice today or no bruh." Skyler questioned, taking a seat next to the girl.

"Yeah today I am, Yall missed me or some?" She spun in the lunch chair once spotting Denae who had a sad expression on her face.

"Missed you? Girl that's not obvious.." Skyler trailed off. "Coach so stressed, and we need you to make some new cheers and chants for us."

"Yall can't make yall own Softball Chants now."V'Layah giggled waving Denae over.

"If she asking you then maybe we can't make our own softball chants." Ja'Bria said smartly making V'Layah turn over to look at her.

"Ho.. you always got some smart to say. That's why your glasses ugly now." She mugged her slightly.

"Rather wear glasses then contacts pussy." Ja'Bria laughed as she pushed her glasses up a little more.

V'Layah licked her two toned lips once before she placed her IPhone 13 down. "Do you wanna fight?" Was the first question V'Layah would ask when she was mad.. or aggravated.

"What pressure said? Do you need that?"Skyler giggled. But quickly stopped now noticing her Friends Face.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Ja'Bria smacked her lips watching Denae take a seat next to her.

"Them bitches pissed me off, talking bout watch your back.. I never cared. I wanna fight now." Denae huffed wiping the tears from her eyes.