Warnings and Info

Warnings: 

- There might be some sexual tension between characters further in the book

- Kissing scenes

- Health Conditions

- Might have self harm/suicide

Some Information on the story:

Emily has a heart problem, her parents are overprotective and all she wants to do is hang out with the Winchester brothers, the Winchester family is the richest family in Texas and Emily's grandparents are related to the Winchester that brought this fate to his family, Cal Winchester, and he had four grandsons: the Winchester brothers, Nash Winchester, Grayson Winchester, Jameson Winchester, and Xander Winchester. Read to find out what happens to Emily.

Extra Information:

You might have noticed that this story consists of names of people from The Inheritance Games, even though Emily isn't alive when that takes place, I think I would write something about when Emily was alive, although I did change up a few names and last names, I wanted to change Emily since she will be the main character, but I love the name so I decided to keep it as is and take inspiration from Jennifer Lynn Barnes writing.

In addition, I will try to post a chapter from every 3-7 days, sometimes I might not post because I forgot or I'm busy with school, but I will definitely be posting every few days.

I hope you are looking forward to the story, also if there is a lot of requests to change the names and last names of characters to their original names from the Inheritance Games as it will take it easier to read for fans, I will happily do that, just let me know. And if someone could please tell me how the Laughlins are related to the Hawthornes, or in this book the Winchesters to the Blackwoods, that would be great as I can't recall the connection from the book.