Chapter 1

I do not own I used pictures, characters or any references.

Izuku Pov.

All I can see is darkness, everything around is nothing but endless black. I've been here for like....i don't know more than a thousand years for sure.

But then I felt something wrong as I saw the light suddenly on my side swallow the darkness as everything shining blinding my sight, covering my face to prevent the light on my face as I felt my eyes in reality finally moving.

It didn't take long as I slowly open my eyes and heard a loud beep coming to heart beat monitor.

I move my hands if see I can move and eventually I'm right.

I start to move around and I felt my body is so incredible. I put my to glass wall tube against it and make my hand a chop stance.

With a ease, I one inch punch the glass walls causing to shattered it into pieces.

All the water falls and scattered, glistening the floor. I knelt down as like I'm a new born baby. I used my hand to grab the side of machine to support myself to get stand up.

My legs is shaking bit but not even a minute I get to used my legs again. I start to walk at the side to see if the machine still working which is true. I tap the screen and see the date years of how long I've been sleep.

Let's see, I'm around 20 when I become a monster and now it's already more 10,000+ plus has been passed.

I'm pretty old enough for like a fossil or more but my mind still attach on the present what I used to be...

I sighed as I look at my hands.

Izuku mind: "Well looks like it's time to adapt what is new in this world now."

I take stance if I can still move what I used to be and when I punch the air, it create loud swish of air.

I start do more punches and jab as I'm doing a shadow boxing. I move and punch again and again I felt my body that is not easily get tired. It's like only a warm for me.

I start to kicked the air few times and pretty much the same. My body is on perfect condition. No matter what I move everything is good and perfect.

I walked around to find some valuable and of course there's some caught my attention for sec before I walk.

I look at the skeleton who's clearly wearing the old and dirty white coat while it sitting on the couch.

For sure...this is my old man, considering he's the one should keep me sleep for a long time so no one should use me as living weapon.

I bow for showing respect because he's the one keep me safe and alive while I'm sleeping so maybe this is the only can do...

Izuku mind: "Thank you for keeping me safe...even I don't know much about you...thank you father."

As I done, I begin to look around to see if around here is valuable and useful but I didn't see anything except just old structure and machine that's is now not working.

I sigh as I continue to look around and finally met the elevator looking gate. It's not opening because of the energy. I touch it and felt the metal cold on my palm.
I step back bit and breath in and out before I take a big swing to door.

And I'm shocked because I easily send through at air and crashed on the wall of other room.

I begin to walk inside and met a facility of for sure a lot of tube that's inside are corpses of monsters.

These poor subject must be resting now in good place...lucky for them I guess.

I shrugged and start to looting this place such as I found some interesting items I found.