I wonder

King monkey jumped through his bedroom window and transformed. Kim flopped onto his bed and stared up and the ceiling for a mommet.

"I can't believe I forgot about portal, I mean it's the only time I get to be alone with Bunnix and I completely forgot!" Kim complained to himself.

"Well you saved yourself from the disappointment of her not being there." Xuipu said in an effert to reason with the love sick boy.

Kim nodded and frowned. He still was update that he had forgot. When he started thinking about who bunnix could really be?

(The sheer about of stupidity that's about to happen is not good for the human mind)

I mean bunnix was a brave, funny, daring, and adorable person. There was no know in Paris like her. But Kim was always to nerves to display his affection for her.

That's when an idea hit. "What if I asked cat noir! His I love with ladybug and would know what it fells like!" he shouted as he sat up in bed.

Xuipu groaned "I don't wanna transform again!" he wined but he couldn't even say another word before Kim had transformed and was on his was to meet cat noir.

(A/N so I'm back from a little break. I have a good plan for the next part and have high hopes going forward. And I'm sorry for my bad spelling and grammar. That's all. Miraculouslylaura out!!! 😝🎀😃