He left.

Anthony and Colleen's relationship wasn't all about physical pleasure. It was finding a place where their souls could finally settle down. They would sit together and venture through the internet looking at homes in California, and Florida together. Dreaming of a life together with each of their dogs and themselves. Talking about making a family together, getting married. Colleen soaked in the beauty of every daydream she had of a life spent with Anthony. Colleen and Anthony soon came to realize the reality of their jobs would tear their love apart. Cassidy setting sail to follow her dreams of being a commercial diver in Japan would soon take her away from Anthony who was going to pursue his career in Alaska. As the dates came closer to both of their departures away from Seattle, they made promises to each other to always go back to each other in the end, to be together and work on their relationship even with the problems they faced together. They  had a love so strong, they would always find eachother again, they would work through anything. As long as they were together.

The time the two spent together went by fast…

Quicker than they imagined Colleen was taking Anthony to the airport to say their final goodbye, in her mind it seemed as if two lifetimes would pass before they got to see eachother again.

How do you leave someone you love so much?

even if you weren't meant for eachother, would you still stay knowing that?

"Please don't go." Cassidy said with tears streaming down her face.

"I have too. Just like you have to go to Japan. I will see you again soon my love. We will have our time. Until than, I will wait for you. It's always been you." Anthony kept repeating this to Colleen to reassure her. She had never heard someone reassure her that way. With such grace, she felt safe knowing she would someday see Anthony again.