Doctor part 2

A few years passed by. Micheal finished medical university and started working at the same hospital as Noah, who became his fiancé and tutor when he was confused with something.

___________________________

Micheal's pov
I was on my day shift around 12 pm when I got a new patient. A man after a car crash; drove into a tree. A branch pierced through his upper chest near the collarbone.

I and a few nurses rushed with the man on the wheel stretcher to surgery. When we arrived, Noah was already there waiting with the crew for the patient.

Him and other doctor held the door for us. After setting the stretcher in the right place Noah turned to me.

N: Go get dressed and come as fast as possible. We'll attach him to everything and start the surgery.

I nood before walking out in a fast step to put on clothing for the surgery, then returned to the room.

___________________________

After a few hours the surgery finished with a success. Patient was transported to observation and ordered to make some tests.

I and Noah stood outside the hospital by the entrance and smoke, tired after such a long and difficult surgery. At least we're dressed in our everyday clothes and free to go now. We stood in silence until Noah spoke.

N: I'm hungry. Do you want to go grab something for dinner?

I looked at my watch.

M: At almost 10 pm?

N: Yeah, I think we deserve something to eat. After all our only meal today was breakfast.

M: Yeah, I'm actually starving. Anything you'd like?

He didn't answer for the first few seconds. He smirked softly and let out a scoff.

N: Mexican.

I let out a groan as he laughed.

M: Holy fuck, Noah, why do you have to eat Mexican so much?

N: I'm just messing with you, I'm down for anything.

He wrapped arm around my shoulders and pulled me closr before kissing my cheek.

M: Alright, how about we have pizza?

N: Hm, pizza? Alright, but I'm afraid we'll have to get something more. And we can eat at home with a bottle of wine.

M: Yeah, maybe even 2 bottles.

We both chuckled before finishing smoking and walking to Noah's car. He started it and drove away.

On our way back home we stopped by a store and a pizzeria.

___________________________

We both sat on the floor by the couch. A movie played on the TV as we ate our meals.

We relaxed while watching a movie until I felt Noah hold my hand.

M: Mm, it's been quite some time since we got to spend time like this.

I pressed a kiss against his cheek. Noah turned his head towards me and smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

N: Indeed, love.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. His fingers wrapped in my hair.

N: I missed being this close to you.

Noah took his glass of whiskey and let it wash down his throat.

N: A lot.

He leaned in and placed a kiss against my neck making me giggle.