Part 3

Part 3

At lunch, everyone was gathered in the garden while all were praising how beautiful Sai looked , Virat was only searching for the guy who is going to marry her. Ever since he got to know Sai was getting married, he was curious to know who is that man. Knowingly or unknowingly, Virat was intrigued by the man whom Sai had chosen. What he would be like? Is that guy really better than him? And Virat got his answer as Satya Adhikari made his way to the garden looking handsome as ever in off white kurta and churidaar payjama with golden stole. Everything about that man screamed of upper class elegance and riches. But Sai was not that kind of girl who would go after wealth. So what did she find in him appealing?

Virat was observing Satya when he noticed a kid bumped into him and Satya immediately went on his knees to help the kid. The kid looked embarrassed. Satya straighten the kid's clothes, picked him up in his arms and assured him that its ok to bump into someone in a crowded place. Then he handed over the kid to his parents. Satya then approached Sai's parents and touched their feet, in fact took blessing of every elder in the close vicinity. Sai was asked by the photographer for a pose and Satya helped her by suggesting a better pose and even carried her clutch for her while she posed for a picture. Then some of Sai's friends surrounded them and started chatting, by their looks and giggling sounds Virat was sure they were just boring Satya with the girly talks but Satya maintained his cool and infact chatted with them like they were his friends also.

Virat didn't know since when he was watching Satya when all his friends came there and brought him out of thoughts.

"Virat yaar, kya kar raha hai? Itna ghoor mat Satya ko." Mohit nudged him.

"Nothing, just observing what could have drawn Sai towards him." Virat replied as he took another serving of ice cream for himself.

"Really? Did you find the answer?" Samrat inquired.

"Yes, its pretty much obvious. He is a quintessential sundar susheel sanskari ladka. He is a gentleman,  sensitive, responsible, love kids and well trained to mask his annoyance." Virat said in one breath.

"Basically he is your opposite." Pakhi commented and laughed.

"Har ladki ko aisa hi life partner chahiye hota hai. Sai is lucky to find one." Shruti gave her opinion.

"Yes, he has all those qualities which I never had and probably would never be able to inculcate in my life." Virat sighed sadly.

"Hmm! And you are going to respect Sai's decision and will not create any scene here...right?" Mohit asked apprehensively.

"Why are you saying this?" Virat didn't like that doubtful tone.