Dragon of the Grimm

---------

music used : ワスレナグサ @ フリーBGM DOVA-SYNDROME

----------

Shakes POV

*Pant* *pant* *pant*

The fresh breeze of the morning. Running through the morning sun.

The park worked so nice for me to have a run, it's our day off after our showdown with Palmentieri FC yesterday, in a week we'll be facing Grimm FC. I have read the news of how Grimm slowly rising to the top place, all thanks to their new tactical play called the 'Golden Cave Trap' and the 'Void Assault' I wasn't sure on how strong it was, as the news keep saying it was almost one up to North Shaw and Blok's wall defense and being able to penetrate even the tightest defend in the league. My little jogs lessen as I stopped on the bridge, watching the sun that slowly rising higher and tomorrow we're getting in to the training compound to learned about this one match.

My curiosity however beat it first as I stopped by the food hut to watched the recorded match between the Colossus and the Grimm FC.

"match day at the Cauldron! And the both team has entered the field"

"w-whoaa—" and I couldn't even believe my eyes, the man is as big as Del Los Santos, the Golden Cave Trap seemed to live up to its name. "h-how are we... going to get through that" genuinely, I was worried for this, however I'm sure Coach would have idea for—

"—AND THE COLOSSUS IS BEING TRAPPED IN THE GOLDEN CAVE!"

The footwork, how he used the two midfielders to move back as a pawns to drag the other strikers away, leaving them closed with no way out and the two defenders as his last pawns to closed down the strikers... this is... this is terrifying, that would meant that Klaus and El Matador wouldn't be able to came... for me.

The thump from my heart is almost painful as it made me anxious, I quickly shook my head. I'm sure Coach knew what to do. I continued my lap run before returning to my apartment.

"Hey, Shakes!"

"Nandi...?" I looked at the sofa, a young lady sat on it while watching a TV and eating a popcorn, in disbelieved I rubbed my eyes, my sister paid me a visit, a surprise visit if I might add.

"You're become Super League Champion many times now, you forgotten about me?" she tossed me the TV remote which I caught it immediately. I chuckled and sat next to her. "Your match with Grimm is next week, huh?"

A sighed escaped from my mouth upon hearing it, "aww... you scared, bro? Don't worry! Supa Strikas always wins!" she punched my shoulder and I only laughed, "come on, you'll be alright!" a pep talk from a family is enough to lift one spirit, although she only did a visit, for me. It's a blessing.

...

In the darkest of night with only lights illuminating the field, I was there all alone with the ball, left and right I saw no one but a giant shadow in front of me.

a creature that's about to mauled me to bits. The eyes not just two but four of them staring like a predator getting ready to strike.

!!

...

"WHOA!!" I jolted up from my bed with my sweats rolling down from my forehead, my heart is pounding and slowly I controlled my breath, rubbing my face to convince it's all just a dream "it's... shouldn't be this bad" I knew that he's intimidating but, I'm sure he's not that rough of a player, or maybe he did not displayed his full strength, will he be as strong as Iron Tank? A hybrid defender and striker is terrifying. It eventually ate my brain that I couldn't slept again.