Background Lore

The only thing I lay claim to here is my time and the modifications, although even then the mods to these ships are still made to ships that aren't mine.

Location: @Primarch_MJ And I are now in the same multiverse ordeal. Many of our characters may have their own counterparts, however, there are some surprises about certain charcters.

Huntsmen Teams: Integrated from the several huntsmen academies all over Remanent [RWBY], including one on the KRN Homefront, huntsmen originally served as a form of protection from the creatures of Grimm, however, during times of war for the Kardovian Republic, they serve as elite military units. With many teams, such as team RWBY, JNPR, and team CFVY attached to ARC and/or ARF trooper teams, they can be utilized as Recon or a Strike team. 

Notable Huntsmen-Elite Teams: Recon Team RWBY, Strike team CFVY, Strike Team JNPR, Commando Pod Politan, Infiltration team Torchwick.

The Kardovian Royal Navy ship 'Homefront' is  a upscaled Sajuuk-class Mothership from Homeworld III. Featuring the same firepower of eight fully automated defense turrets, it is also armed with a pair of heavy dual turbolasers. 

The Bismarck is under the command of the Iron Blood Flagship Bismarck herself, he commands a modified Victory II class Star Destroyer, featuring four top mounted 380mm mass driver quadruple barrel cannons as well as a array of 20mm anti-air cannons and a number of smaller 160mm cannons sprinkled in the side trenches of the ship. 

The Prinz Eugen is commanded by the Iron Blood leader Prinz Eugen, featuring a similar layout her sister Victory II class SD, the Eugen features 330mm mass drivers, with two of the six being placed on the bottom of the ship. 

Ron' Hadam is a Fleet Master that hails from the Sword of Sangheilios [Halo]. He commands a CCS cruiser with a custom pattern to it's armor and weapons.