12

jane's pov
i wake up a few days later beside jax. a new routine. him just being here chases my nightmares away. i get out of bed and shower and change into

i finish getting ready just to hear tommy on the monitor crying

i finish getting ready just to hear tommy on the monitor crying. i walk out the bathroom and jax smiles "well don't you look beautiful darlin" coming over and kissing me softly leaving me breathless as always. he smiles "i'll go get him darlin" kissing me once more and going. i smile and head to the kitchen and start on breakfast for all of us. he comes back with tommy in his arms and he comes over his free hand on my hip and kisses my cheek down to my neck "whatcha makin darlin" i smile "eggs just how you like em teller" he chuckles "thank you mrs teller" kissing my temple and i smile softly. teller. he takes the bottle and starts to feed tommy. i finish making food and i say "i can take him so you can eat jax" he shakes his head "nah darlin i got it" i reply "you might need to rush outta here any second and i don't want you going without food" he answers by burping tommy and he finishes the bottle "see? no phone calls" with a smile and i eat and he does the same then a phone call happens and he stands "gotta run darlin. i'll see you at funtown if not before that alright?" kissing tommy's head and handing him to me and he takes my face in his hands as i say "alright. be careful as you possibly could. now go before clay has a aneurysm for you being late" he chuckles "let him be pissed. i think i deserve to kiss my wife and son goodbye" kissing me deeply. i stroke his face kissing him back and he breaks away and asks "you're my wife, the mother of my children, and yet...you don't have my crow. i think we should do somethin about that aye?"

i ask with a chuckle "that your way of asking me to be your old lady Teller?" he grins "i think it is teller" i go to reply with another quip but his phone rings and he answers it "yeah?" "i'm on my way out the door now. well i have a son to care for...two now clay" he says and replies "i'll be there" hanging up and i kiss him and he asks "well?" i chuckle "permanently marking myself for the sake of you? hmmm...very intriguing. but you need to go jax. whatever it was sounds important. go" he kisses me "i love you jay" i smile "i love you. now go before they come and drag you out" and he chuckles and goes after giving tommy one last kiss to the forehead. i get a bag ready for him for the day and meet with gemma. who immediately takes her grandson. eventually the men come back and jax comes over and kisses me and says "got you something"

i reply "there's no need to-" "you're my wife darlin. and yet you don't have a ring to let all these bastards eyeing you up know you're taken." revealing

" revealing