Charlotte World Iceberg - Sky is Blue

As common as the knowledge of non-rock dwellers, — the Sky can sometimes be grey but is usually blue.

0) Law of the System — The Status is from the Goddess of Light. She Who Rules and Loves the Realm.

1) Dungeons — Dungeons are manifested by the Goddess of Light herself, as tests for any challengers who would ascend into the Hero Halls. Labyrinths are for those who have ascended.

2) Heroes and Saintesses — During an ancient Age of War, Humans drove back the Demons and conquered its realms. Men may become blessed by Her Holy Light and are granted the Hero Class, indicating that the Darkness rises once more. Woman possessing the Light Elemental Saint Class are deemed to become Saintesses that accompany these Heroes.

3) The Goddess of Light grants humans Her Divine Blessing. The Status is meant to be grown to nurture the World and in turn, whoever shall become the strongest shall ascend to her Status.

4) This is the Human's Realm.

5) Witches emerged as Heralds of the Dark, creatures that nearly drove Humans to extinction. Now, it is rumored they still exist but Heros of today's Age can destroy them with ease.

6) Order of the Light — The Original Superhumans are the first Saints who founded the Holy Empire, which resides in the center of the Realm.

7) Human Ascension Realm — A mystical Realm that all level 30 and above humans ascend to when they die. Upon reaching level 30, one visits it and is bestowed unimaginable strength and a renewed vigor to acquire more power to grow their Status.

8) The Light's Convergence — the Religion of the Goddess of Light. Followers are commanded many things. Be benevolent to one's common man and grow one's individual strength in order to ascend when they die.

9) Lost Lights — Civilians not yet able to fight, homeless, or are unaware of the Light's Convergence.