1.1 To New Things

┌──── •✧• ────┐

                                                └──── •✧• ────┘

As the sun rose over the bustling city of Guwahati, Assam, a young girl named Haiya hurriedly sipped her coffee, trying to fuel herself for the day ahead. She was a second-year Psychology student at Royal Global University, and today was an important day for her. She had an intriguing lecture on cognitive psychology that she didn't want to miss. 

Haiya Khatri is a strikingly beautiful young woman with long, lustrous black hair that cascades down her back in loose waves. Her almond-shaped eyes are a deep shade of brown, framed by long, dark lashes that make them appear even larger and more enchanting. She has a flawless complexion, with smooth, olive-toned skin that seems to glow with a natural radiance. Haiya's slender frame is accentuated by her graceful posture and elegant demeanor, making her a captivating presence in any room she enters. Her sense of style is both chic and sophisticated, with a preference for classic pieces that highlight her natural beauty.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the campus, another young girl named Seena was rushing to her class. She was a second-year Orthopedic student with a keen interest in sports medicine and rehabilitation. As she briskly walked towards her lecture hall, she was engrossed in her thoughts about the upcoming practical session on musculoskeletal assessment.

Seena Shah is a striking individual with a unique and diverse appearance. Her skin tone is a light brown complexion, adding a radiant glow to her overall demeanor. She boasts a stunning mane of jet-black hair that cascades down her back in glossy waves. Seena's upturned-shaped eyes are a mesmerizing shade of hazel, adding depth and intrigue to her gaze. Her dressing sense is impeccable, often opting for sophisticated and elegant ensembles that showcase her impeccable style and attention to detail.

As fate would have it, Haiya and Seena's paths collided near the university's main entrance. The collision caused Haiya's coffee to spill, and Seena's neatly organized notes flew in all directions.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you," Haiya exclaimed, feeling flustered.

"It's alright. I should have been more careful too," Seena reassured her, offering a warm smile.

As they both bent down to pick up the scattered items, they couldn't help but strike up a conversation. Haiya explained her passion for understanding the complexities of the human mind and behavior, while Niharika shared her enthusiasm for helping individuals recover from orthopedic injuries and regain their mobility.

"I find the human mind fascinating. It's like a puzzle waiting to be solved," Haiya expressed with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"I feel the same way about the human body. The way it functions and heals itself is truly remarkable," Seena added, her face lighting up as she spoke about her area of interest.

Realizing they had a shared enthusiasm for the intricacies of the human body and mind, they agreed to grab a coffee together after their classes.

                                   * . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Dr. Anand Sharma, a renowned expert in cognitive psychology, led the captivating lecture, engaging students in thought-provoking discussions and encouraging active participation.

"I find the concept of memory retrieval particularly intriguing," the professor mused, prompting a lively exchange of ideas in the classroom.

Haiya eagerly raised her hand, "I agree, Professor. The way retrieval cues can influence our ability to recall information is truly fascinating. It's like our memories are interconnected in a complex web, waiting to be triggered by the right cues."