chapter 37

3rd person's POV

Having no other choice Abhimaan went inside with Naira and others... As soon as they entered all the eyes went on them. It wasn't that grand party but all his friends from college were present there.

"Guys look we brought him here." Dev said with a smile on his face...

"Shut up it wasn't you who bought him here..." Mayank said hitting him on his head.

"And i didn't actually want to be here." Abhimaan Said looking at Naira trying to convince her to go back but Naira didn't paid any attention and ignored him.

Dev and Mayank introduced Naira as their sister and took their seats... They talked for sometime and then decided to play truth and dare. Everyone sat in circular sofa and spinned the bottle which landed on Samarth...

"So truth or dare?" Harry one of the friends asked.

"Truth..." Samarth replied.

"So tell us did you found any girlfriend or not?" Harry asked...

"Not yet..." Samarth replied...

"Really?" Harry asked again.

"Hey who are you fooling should I just call Gayu and ask her?" Mayank said threatening him...

"Ha Bhai sa or are you just playing with my friend?" Naira asked getting shocked...

"No. no I'm not just playing with her. I'm serious about her but she hasn't said given me any reply yet..." He replied.

"Ok then..." They said...

"From now everyone will answer truthfully..." Andrew said spinning the bottle again which landed on Dev...

"So truth or dare buddy?" Andrew asked...

"Dare..." He replied.

"Ok. Then kiss a person here who you like the most..." He said.

Dev just nodded and got up from his seat and went towards Abhimaan and Naira... Everyone thought he would kiss Abhimaan as he was his best friend...

"Sorry Hukum sa..." He said looking at Abhimaan while Abhimaan put both his hands on his face not wanting to get kissed by him but to his surprise he kissed Naira's cheek and everyone went silent trying to process what just happened here... Abhimaan immediately got up and Dev noticed this and he knew he was coming to kill him so he started running here and there while everyone started laughing.  Abhimaan ran behind  to really kill him but after catching him he grabbed him and hit his head lightly... And went back to his seat...

"Why did you kiss her? You really want to die?" Mayank said.

"What? She's my most favourite person here. She's my sister..." He replied.

And game continued with silly and exciting questions. After sometime the bottle landed on mayank and he choosed Truth....

"So... Tell us the one secrets only you four hid from us... We've noticed that back in London too but didn't asked thinking you would tell us... Now its time. As we Don't even know when will meet next time so Tell us..." Sofie asked...

"That's not fair. Why did you have to ask that for me only? You should've asked that from them earlier..." He said.

"Just tell us..." Andrew said.

"Mayank just tell them about Abhimaan. They should know they're our friends. If Abhimaan is okay then tell them..." Samarth said to which abhimaan too nodded giving his permission.

While the others looked them talking getting confused... Abhimaan and his friends didn't told them about his being a prince and the next king of Rajasthan due to the security protocols and they couldn't disclose his identity that was the only reason they decided to study in London...