Part1

After a long day of working hard and dealing with lots of hardships, I found myself at the night club, drinking wine, trying to get my mind of things by dancing it all away.

I was dancing my heart out when suddenly...

"HEY, watch it !!"
"OMG! Sir, I am SO sorry !!"
"Don't you have these things called EYES?"
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to--"
"You're 'sorry' isn't going to fix my suit! Is it ?"
"Please, sir. How can I make it up to you?"

I went ahead trying to clean up the wine I accidentally spilled on a man.
He looked sophisticated, was well-dressed and was really good-looking but with a very annoyed
  and irritated look on his face.

"Ew! Don't touch me!! Some random, stupid girl who doesn't have EYES touching a person like ME !? No way!!"

That guy is literally SO rude.

"Look, I know I made a mistake but that doesn't mean you can talk to me like THAT."

"Shut up, i can talk to anyone in anyway i want. Do you even know who I am?"

"Some rich brat who seems VERY rude!" I shot back at him.
He grew furious.

"How dare you talk to me like THAT ?!"

I ran his hands through his pockets, searching for something.

I was about to answer When some guy out of nowhere told me," Lady, you Don't knows who you're talking to. This person is ERIC william."

''Eric?"
My eyes widened as I realized
''As in, Eric WILLIAM!?"

Yes, was face to face with the most dangerous mafia king in the country. Not to mention I just spilled wine all over his expensive suit and said some things I must never say to a mafia.

I look at Eric with a shocked look on my face.

That's when I noticed that he had been looking for his gun in his pocket and by that time, he had it in his hand.

I watched as he tried to calm himself down and said,"I am not interested in harming you right now, but if I see this attitude again then I won't hesitate. I was already having a bad day and you just--ugh"saying that, he left.

And I just stood there dumbfounded. Processing what just happened.

He thinks he's the only one having a 'bad day'
"Just when I thought life couldn't get any worse, THIS happened." I mumbled to myself