Hellspawns and italian vampire

The moonlight rays phased through the clear tiles of the sun roof. Dust and particles roam the warehouse as a sinister presence from within awaits.

The glass shatters as a scarlet shroud hits the ground and slowly arise. The glowing green eyes from the slimy black and white symbiote scans the area of the old and dusty building.

Wooden crates, metal shelves, trucks with firearms mounted on the back.

This was it alright.

William walks around, trying to find that scent, that sinful smell, probably it was the drugs with in the vehicles, or not.

Walking towards one of the crate William tore off the top of the wooden box. Rows of firearms of a similar size. William glanced then turns away as his eyes were attracted to the large gun mounted on the truck.

Getting on the trucks tail gate, William tore off the machine gun from the bipod.

Grabbing the bag filled with lead he froze up as an unfamiliar scene runs through his head.

William slides the chamber back as he lifts up a compartment, and then puts the lead links of bullets in the chamber as he puts the top of the compartment back on the gun and slide the chamber forward.

Picking up the heavy machinery, one at the handle and one under the barrel, hopping off the tailgate.

Step by step of the slimy black suit as the squish echoed throughout the darkness of the warehouse.

Going up the metal stairs with textures all over the steps until he was met with a hallway of a wooden door.

But when did he learned manners.

He just became a hellspawn.

Fuck those manners.

William lit up the wooden entrance by holding down the trigger of the gun as the lead fired out the barrel.

After a minute of dry fire William threw the gun onto the floor as he entered the room causing the door to crumble into pieces.

???: "You've missed."

A thick accent of a Spanish descent echoed throughout the room.

William turned around to see a gray haired man, with slight wrinkles on the man's cheeks, a suit and a blood red tie with a golden chain sticking out the chest pocket.

Vampiro: "By a lot... hellspawn."

Spinning an old metallic short spear on the wooden table.

Vampiro: "Or are you a different hellspawn of rat city?"

William was confused, another hellspawn?

Vampiro: "But... Cristo mi ha scelto per essere il suo sterminatore."

William just tilted his head.

William: "Wha-"

Immediately the vampire tackled William through the tough concrete wall and to the pavement of the warehouse.

Vampiro: "You don't belong here."

Using the spear to try to pierce Williams heart but was kicked off of William before Vampiro could make any sudden movements.

Williams heavy eyes hits the figure of the vampire.

William: Wake up!

Forcing himself up back to his feet as the lower part of him trembles.

Then vampiro leaps then in a roll with William, vampiro threw William against the beam of the warehouse.