𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

Mirah: I saw the news ,are you all okay?

Maisha: hmm,police came and handled the situation.

Jin: We caught them why people are blaming us too?

Mirah: Seokjin is so innocent to understand the irony of life.

Maisha: That's the thing I like about him ,he is positive and right.

(Jin's face lightens up hearing the praise)

Jin: My floor has come see you tomorrow.

Maisha: Isn't he really a pure soul? May Allah give hidayat to a pure soul like this,he deserves.

Mirah: Allah will do everything for our betterment.

............

" Those who spend in prosperity and adversity, who repress their anger, and who pardon men,verily, Allah loves the al Muhsinun(the good doers)"

Yoongi's pov

I should have control my anger,did I do any mistake by killing him? It's not my first time killing people but since when I start reading the book, I have been feeling guilty but why? If I hadn't killed him, I could have caught by police , Mirah will never love me back, but I can't also leave the world, I never wanted to become a mafia but I had to....sorry eomma... Sorry.... But I was helpless.

(Phone buzzing)

Yoongi : hello.

Jin: hello,I called you to ask something.

Yoongi : what?

Jin: what if you die? What will happen to your properties and companies because you don't have any heir !

Yoongi : what?

Jin: You must have heard about Seikh sami.

Yoongi : ah..yes yes..that hospital's owner where Maisha works.

Jin: I'm worried because of her,will doctors face any problem due to the situation?

Yoongi : what you are? Are you in love with her or what? Out of the whole world you are worried about only one girl.

Jin: just answer what I asked.

Yoongi : No one has ever speak to me like this.

Jin: I'm speaking so what?

Yoongi : YOU!! Anyway ofcorse board members will try to sell the hospital because it is gaining people's hate and no one maybe want to go to the hospital. And if the hospital gets closed then doctors may not be able to find another hospital for a while.But ultimately they'll get job anywhere else.

Jin: oh but that's bad when they are not faulty in this.

Yoongi : This is how the world works man.

Jin: ok good night, I'm tired today.

Yoongi : hmm.

...........

Mirah : Where are you going?

Yoongi : why I'll tell you?

Mirah: Don't start now.

Mr.jung: You called me?

Yoongi : Mr.jung, I think it's been a while you are working for my father then me, I think you should take rest now.why don't you retire?

Mr.jung: ahahhaa..I'm only 58 now, I'll maybe retire in 63, let me serve you till then.

Yoongi : Don't worry about money, you have been serving for many years I'll pay you even if you leave working now. So I'll give you time to think.Now you can leave.