Independent

🎶 Question: Tell me what you think about me
I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings
Only ring your celly when I'm feelin' lonely
When it's all over, please get up and leave🎶

🎶 Question: Tell me what you think about meI buy my own diamonds and I buy my own ringsOnly ring your celly when I'm feelin' lonelyWhen it's all over, please get up and leave🎶

I got up to leave Tank's house this morning so I could head home. I had class today and didn't wanna be late. He was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walked over to him and he kissed me on the cheek. One thing about him is he understands the rules. We have chemistry but he knows that's not how the game goes.

"Morning sleepy head I see you're still here." He said, passing me a plate.

"Yeah I guess I am just tired but I have to get going. I have class today. I enjoyed that we were together but this is the end." I had to remind him that today we will go no farther.

"You don't have to remind me I know. And you know we would be great together but I respect everything about you. You're a great person Tima never let anyone tell you otherwise." He kissed me on my forehead and I grabbed the toast and left out the door. I made it to my house. When I walked up towards the elevator the clerk stopped me, " excuse me Ms.Wilson I have a package for you."

"Ok, thank you." I grabbed the package and headed up to my penthouse. Once I walked off the elevator I placed it on the counter and made my way upstairs to my room. I had to hurry and get ready to make it to school so I wouldn't be late. I took a quick shower and got out. I did my face routine and did a quick soft beat. I grabbed my books and made my way out the door. On the way to school I stopped and got an alani because I knew I was gonna need it after last night. I finally made it to school with 10 mins to spear. I got out of my car, grabbed my books and rushed off to my class. On the way to my first class I got a hint of nervousness that was different for me. I brushed it off and continued to my class. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see who it was. While I was returning a confirmation a group of girls bumped into me knocking my books out of my hands. "Watch where you are going hoe!" One of the girls said and I looked up again. I was about to respond but I was distracted by that feeling again. I blushed it off and began picking up my things. While I was picking them up a guy ran over to help me in the mist. "Thanks." I said never paying him any attention. I ran off before he could respond. I could hear him saying something. As I was walking in, the professor had just begun speaking.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Wilson." I could feel all eyes on me as always and the giggles of the hoes that bumped me.

"Sorry I had a little accident on the way in." I grabbed my seat and sat down. I couldn't believe these hoes. I don't know what their issues were but I didn't feel like addressing it right now I was already late. He went on to talk about the lesson. When class was over I apologized to my professor again and made my way to my Precalculus class. When I got in I sat down. I was the first to make it in. I grabbed my book and note book preparing to take notes. And there it was again I looked around to see what it was but there were too many people walking in. "Can I sit here." A guy asked me.