02, New Perspectives

[Season 2, Episode 3-5]

"THANKS FOR COMING, RIC

"THANKS FOR COMING, RIC." Damon said, "Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon, bourbon in your coffee?" he closed the door and walked behind Alaric towards the rest.

"Elena mentioned you needed my help?" Alaric said as Damon signed him to sit down on the opposite couch.

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family." Stefan stated, him and Damon were suspecting the Lockwood's of being supernaturals. They just weren't sure what kind.

"Why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Alaric questioned with a frown.

"Well you wouldn't. But your dead- not so dead vampire wife might." Damon said, pursing his lips together.

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at the Duke together," Elena added. "You said that she had spent years researching this town," Stefan added as well.

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls was rooted in folklore and legend," Alaric finally answered, "At the time I thought most of which was fiction." he sighed.

"Aside from vampires, what else is there?" Elena questioned slightly raising one of her eyebrows.

"The lycanthrope," Alaric said as Damon and Stefan threw a glance at each other before answering. "Wait, like werewolves?" Elena asked.

"No way. Impossible." Damon stated, "Way too Lon Chaney." he straightened his back as he put his hands on his knees and leaned forwards.

"Is it?" Stefan commented as Damon threw a dirty look at him. "Ive been on this planet for 160 some odd years, never come across one." He insisted, but before he could finish his sentence all eyes turned towards the tall, brunette vampire that just walked in.

His broad shoulders were shown by the shadows on his white t-shirt and his hair was all messed up hinting he just woke up.

"I have," Theo revealed as he moved closer to the group of people sitting over at the couch. Elena and Alaric had never met Theo. Elena had only heard about him, and his brother, from Stefan. And she hadn't heard the best things about them.