Chapter 1: I see my reflection in his eyes

Lilith,Atlas and Grover had been tasked with protecting Percy against anything that might monsters that might try to attack him . Lilith had her worksheet out, glancing at her brother, making sure he was okay. He looked lost in thought.She turns to the brunette boy next to her Atlas, who is obviously bored. He leans over, whispering over to the ginger girl, "When is something interesting going to happen? I think I'll slit my throat open if I have to see another Ares statue." Lilith chuckles at how dramatic the boy is being and jokely points at another Ares statue as Atlas is trying to find the Hades statue. "Oh, look what we have here." Lilith Chuckles has Atlas just gives her a death glare.Right as she does this Atlas appears to be stuck in the same position not moving a inch. "Um?? Earth Atlas ??" After a minute or two he gains his focus "Oh yeah um what?" the boy looks around confused. The other high schoolers were complaining about how they had to share a field trip with the middle schoolers. The head teacher, whom she knew as her camp half-blood leader, made up the excuse that funds were low at the Highschool or something. She looks over at his brother, who is examining the statue that is named after him, as he starts mumbling, "Mom, Mom." Atlas hears this and chuckles a little, and Lilith elbows him in the ribs. Has this was happening a readheaded hair girl  goes "Im right here sweetie! Mommys here!" Then Lilith gives the girl a death glare, knowing she can't lay her hands on her considering the girl is much younger than her. Mrs. Dodds looks at Percy and begins to say, "Mr. Jackson You will learn to control yourself; do you understand me?" Then Lilith steps forward. "Excuse me? He has to control himself when that girl just literally made fun of him and embarrassed him in front of the whole class, and you're going to do nothing, you old hag." Atlas burst out laughing; he couldn't keep it in once again. He got elbowed in the ribs by Lilith. "I don't think I was talking to you, Miss Jackson. Do you understand me, Percy?" "Oh, but Mrs. Dobbs They can't help it; you see, Percy and Lilith are special." That sent her over the each so flung towards Altas pulls her back, and Mr. Brunner gives her a stern look. "That is enough; pay them by no means. When you're ready to hear what the gods have in store for you, they will tell you. I believe I am you, and I believe you will need this. He pulls out a pen and hands it to Percy. Atlas and Lilith just give each other a confused shrug. Then they all go sit outside for lunch. Percy waves them both over to sit with him and Grover. "So, is this your boyfriend?" Percy says, letting out a soft chuckle, teasing Lilith. At that, Lilith and Atlas give each other a disgusted look and then laugh a little. "Yeah, Percy Atlas doesn't like girls." Lilith says with a chuckle, and Percy's face turns pink out of embarrassment. "Oh, Oh, Ohhh, im so sorry, I totally support you!" Atlas nods and chuckles a little. "Don't sweat it, man." So whats your name then?" Percy asks, giving him a curious look, "Im Atlas." "Oh Lilith, isn't that the same name as the kid from camp you always talk about?" "Yeah, but that's a different Atlas!" Lilith says she is trying to brush it off.