branwen twins

*(y/n) pov*

hope" (y/n)"

glory" were are you?"

goose" oh leave the poor man alone"

hope" he let us die"

jessie" he let's everyone die"

I

NEED

THE

PLANES

OF

SILENCE!!!!

I quickly pulled my shotgun out and fired both barrels at the ceiling

it quited the voices down

*qrow pov*

ironwood" oz. if he's from. that world we saw. then whats stopping more beings like him from passing over. from what I've seen he's one of the last people in his world who's. deranged"

qrow" he doesn't even know how he got here. hell we don't even know. just a flash of light then he lands"

I took a swig from my flask

Glenda" mr branwen has a point. and now that remnant knows how bad his world is. they have begun to work harder to prevent that from happening here"

ironwood" but what if that's not enough. we can't even stop him. who's to say we can stop hundreds of people like those maniacs from coming here, yelling ' witness me ', spray painting they're teeth before blowing something up"

ozpin" then we handle it tactically. so far we have no evidence one of those. war boys. has come through"

( are you sure about that )

* meanwhile with nux *

*3rd person pov*

nux" oh what a day. WHAT A LOVELY DAY"

nux had his eyes locked on. a McDonald's

nux" now. I can Mc feast"

* back with raven *

griffa" once you had everything. family. a life-"

raven" I have a family"

griffa" a gang of bandits and killers doesn't count"

raven grumbled in anger

griffa" this is your chance. you have the opportunity to change your destiny"

griffa gestures to a news paper of when (y/n) first beat raven

griffa" your path's intertwine more. the question. is how. as allys? as friend? comrads?. or lovers?"

raven" he has strength stronger then mine.  even the worst force of this world can't fight against. a powerful enemy against. her and. a powerful ally. ( under breath ) or more"

griffa" let's take a look then. shall we"

griffa blew sand in her face allowing her mind to be shown

* in raven's head *

raven 1" all rise. the council of raven's is now in sesion. now roll-call. combat raven?"

combat raven " present"

raven 1" comedy raven?"

comedy raven" yang is strong"

all the raven then laugh for a few seconds

raven 1" good one comedy raven. drunk raven"

a raven that looks like qrow dressed as her put they're hand up

drunk raven" what time dose our bar shut?"

raven 1" 5pm. roll-call over now our first order of business. should chibi raven be allowed a spot on the council?"

they all look over to a chibi version of raven

combat raven" no"

comedy raven" no"

drunk raven" no"

raven 1" agreed"

* back to reality *

raven looked around. nothing. griffa was gone

raven" weirdo"

qrow" look whos talking"

raven sighed with anger before turning to her brother

raven" what?"

qrow" I can only assume your here for the road warrior. what no hello. or oh its good to see you brother"

raven" leave qrow. I've got better things to do then deal with you!"

qrow" yeah. like getting killed by the first person to beat you in combat resulting in people making memes about you-"

raven" I AM NOT A FUCKING MEME!"

qrow just showed her his scroll

raven was practically boiling with anger knowing she

raven was practically boiling with anger knowing she. leader of the branwen tribe

was now a meme

qrow chucked before taking a swig from his flask

qrow" well I can at least say. seeing you get the snot kicked out of you brought a smile to my face"

raven" leave qrow"

qrow" you do realise that by you fighting him your signing your own death warrant. and tangs because she will try to fight him when she finds out he killed you-"

raven" she is week"

qrow" I've seen her lift a truck with only her bear hands. but he's way to strong for her. and knowing her she'll probably bring ruby leading to more death then. oh odum when summer finds out she'll come for him. then he'll kill her and then- ITS AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF DEATH"

raven" not my problem"

qrow" it is. because you'll be dead"

raven".....................leave. i won't ask again"

qrow" you know what. fine just dont come crying to me when he causes more permanent scars. like when you ripped your favourite dress?"

raven" I WAS 2 YEARS OLD"