Chapter 1

N POV.
Sonic was laying down on his twin mattress. He groaned as his alarm sounded. He wasn't ready for another day. He sat up and turned his alarm off. He got dressed in his butler uniform of black slacks and a white botton up with folded sleeves and a black vest. Even though it was a guys uniform, it still highlighted his slender form. He locked his apartment and walked his way to work. It was less busy than normal, there was only an elderly couple and a girl in the corner with a laptop and coffee. Sonic walked behind the counter and clocked in. "Well look who showed up on time" a female voice sounded behind him. Sonic turned and smiled at Blaze holding a cup of water. The purple cat was dressed in a maid uniform. "Oh hey Blaze, have we been busy?" Sonic asked as he took the cup and drank it. "Not really, this day should be really easy for you. Try not to forget too much, boss is here today and I don't want you to be in trouble" Blaze said. Sonic nodded as he tied his apron around his waist and got to work. Most of the day, there were very few people, some faces he knew and some he didn't.

Sonic POV.
It's been easy so far, we barely got any costumers. I heard that the owner of my cafe was coming to talk to the boss so that's why he wanted us on our best performance. I was squatting, restocking the front. When I heard the bell from the front door ring, indicating that someone just walked in. "Welcome to chaos cafe! What can I get you!" I said as I shot up from my position. A black and red striped male hedgehog wearing a black shirt and black pants and a gold watch was standing there. He looked to be in his fortys and had a strong lavender scent.