Chapter 2 : THE AWOKEN

It's a lot. To know what the truth,it's an eye opener undescribable but many are called and few are chosen, it takes to know history and doing some digging that everything that was told to us was not just fake but lies. It's spelled:

IVDEORVM Terra: Land of The Jews

IVDEORVM Terra: Land of The Jews. Come to found that the holy land is South Africa not just but Africa and that even the Garden of Eden is here in Central Africa. It takes a very logical minded person to understand what this is it's not made up it's in front of us but we are blinded by what the enemy has set for us. We are not just heathens walking around not caring about our brothers and sisters, not loving one another, living miserably ,committing crimes ,doing harm things, hurting children ,that's not what life is about and that is not from The Most High. True love only comes from above and nowhere else and it says in scripture that any man who loves this world ,does not have the love of God in him ,there's a kingdom to come this is not our world if you know the truth.

The book of Enoch is a very good book in terms of interpreting certain situations occurring from their times for example how the fallen Angels came and how they made their own decisions and they went against God and the mission they slept with females and they had offsprings and those are all the different kinds of creatures that we found like the Giants, the nephilim. This is what it says in the Book of Enoch Chapter 16: 1. And as to the death of the giants, wherever their spirits depart from their bodies, let their flesh, that which is perishable, be without judgment. Thus shall they perish, until the day of the great consummation of the great world. A destruction shall take place of the Watchers and the impious 2. And now to the Watchers, who have sent thee to pray for them, who in the beginning were in heaven, 3. Say, In heaven have you been; secret things, however, have not been manifested to you; yet have you known a reprobated mystery 4. And this you have related to women in the hardness of your heart, and by that mystery have women and mankind multiplied evils upon the earth 5. Say to them, Never therefore shall you obtain peace. That's why it's important to remember that this world too ,shall pass away because from dust we were made & to it we shall return.

There's also our history that has been taken away from us starting with the word of God ,the Bible as we know it today. We are not told that we are the people of the Bible ( we the children of Israel). The Israel as we were told today that's East from Egypt ,that's what they wanted us to believe . Africa is the holy land. We got colonized & enslaved in the first place because what we had was precious and our people were gonna be unstoppable but our ancestors didn't fight hard enough for The Most High, they shook hands with these people , but it was reflecting weakness . We have everything in Africa,from raw minerals,stone ,oil, diamonds ,gold & to every single animal on this continent . If that was the case was Noah's ark even banished in Turkey as people say?
Africa has the best plant diversities with the best soil ,it's not suspicious why that is .

Coming back to colonizing, that was an agenda which they indoctrinated our people within believing that we never had nothing and our people suffered & the whiteman came and saved the day but no. Therefore scriptures are the life , the past the present & the future. In Deuteronomy 28 close to where the chapter ends it talks about these things happening to our people , our people meaning us black people.
And before we were divided into nations there was only white & black people . Although many have different cultures and traditions now they still don't know where they come from. These are the things that are not teachen to us. South Africa was first called Kaffraria with Kaffir which is in reference to black people ( before colonization took place).
The Age of Discovery also known as the Age of Exploration, part of the early modern period and largely overlapping with the
Age of Sail, was a period from approximately the 15th century to the 17th century, during which seafarers from a number of European countries explored, colonized, and conquered regions across the globe. The Age of Discovery was a transformative period in world history when previously isolated parts of the world became connected to form the world system and laid the groundwork for globalization. The extensive overseas exploration, particularly the European colonization of the Americas, with the Spanish, Portuguese, and later the English, spurred global trade. The interconnected global economy of the 21st century has its roots in the expansion of trade networks during this era.
With this all black people were slaves ,a last of a tribe member , just so people who are from the wicked could rewrite history, our history. While our brothers & sisters are out here killing each other because of these cursings while the word of The Most High says that whoever hateth his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness. Our people killing each other thinking that we each other's enemies but the true enemies are the ones laughing at us doing it , think about it. We need to wake up , soon , time is not our hands neither in theirs that plot our failures like they don't know they fighting a loosing battle. Every last human on this earth breathing has an affidavit with The Most High & because us living has to be a result of fulfilling some kind of purpose. The word of God is not a story nor fiction or just a history book.
It says the following in Chapter 9 (Book of Enoch): Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth. Thou knowest all things, before they exist 13. Thou knowest these things, and what has been done by them; yet thou dost not speak to us 14. What on account of these things ought we to do to them?

Simple question as to why the Black Americans went through similar things Africans went through is actually because we come from the same bloodline. But yes we, The children of The Most High goes through the hardest trials ,besides that our mind has been imprisoned by false doctrines & teachings. Our people hate themselves as well as barely having any self love. But that's just how the system will work we always gonna face challengers regardless. I wish the world had more faith in it and stood more firmly on the word of Yahuwah rather then what people of the world says. And look at the heathens,they are cutting The Most High off , rejecting the spirit of God which is the consciousness that's why it makes too much sense that our people has not just been physically enslaved all these years but also mentally & that is what is happening currently. The Most High is the creator of everything, life & death , flesh as well as every soul .

My brothers and sisters,you have the power to rule over all nations ,why kill each other when thine brother is not thine enemy. We all are gonna be judged by Yahuwah and that's really what I fear for . I fear for not seeing my soul inherite The Kingdom & having eternal life because all besides that that which is true is in vain and will come to pass.

Therefore in scripture the Son of Man says that I write unto you no new commandment. We should live by the commandments that was teached to us since beginning of time and we have known this.

1John 2
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because you have known the Father.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

https://youtu.be/07qmybsuNhs?si=WstuRvNcm41RcHjN

https://youtu.be/xHp74EI82dc?si=KRoe-z4w9kqghvEa
https://youtu.be/ovWbB65ynAM?si=WTm6_6inqn199I04
https://youtu.be/_zIrz_7Y9-E?si=LmFcQrOE3NKKOP5j
Book of Enoch
Apocrypha
Bible