one.

isabella

isabella.

"We are currently before the International Court of Justice in New York, where Jadon Cameron, the major data processing director has been murdered, by what the FBI agency believes to be one of the attacks of the notorious Azrael, the serial assassin who has killed over 200 people in the last 5 months. According to researchers, the killer's next prey would indeed be the first president of the Supreme Court. May we all pray for our lives, and it was Isabella Everhart."

The camera shuts down and I sigh in relief, as I run out of information.

"We're in air in less than 10 minutes !" Oliver, our main manager shouts out.

It's now past midnight, and even if I'm not tired, I'm still fucking hungry. Almost every store and restaurant is closed at this time, so I take my phone and order some pizza by Uber.

I sigh. This day is horrible.

First, it's raining coldly, and it undoes my hair that I spend so much time blowing out.

Second, I forgot to bring my coffee with me, so I'm lacking energy, a lot of energy. I'm not tired, but I want to do nothing without my coffee.

And third, this fucking murderer is all up in my mind.

I know nothing about him, and it scares the shit out of me. As I'm quite famous in New York, I'm afraid he might kill me.

Thought... the fact that I don't know much about the assassin quite intrigues me. I want to know more.

"Isa." A cold voice calls for me. Jayson.

That dead ass.

I turn at him and smile sarcastically.

"The fuck you're doing here ?" I ask, my cool starting to drop by the seconds I see this dickhead.

"Just checking on you. You're my sister after all."

Shut up.

Shut the fucking hell up.

"Since when do you think I'm important ?" I ask, my tone not even welcoming at all.

"Since we got a report that the killer is in the area. And that I got obliged to evacuate you, you and your friends." He responds, his voice as rough as a rock.

"I am not following you," I said, turning back and walking away.

"Isa it's not my problem if you get killed by the most dangerous killer in the town. The thing is that I am obligated to evacuate you."

Obviously.

"No shit."

Jayson would never try to save me, because if he wanted to, he would already have done so. He destroyed most of my childhood, disappeared for all my teenage years, and came back like a puppy when he needed my help the most. I didn't help him, obviously. I hate him so much...