Chapter 7

Taeyang's point of view:

After what happened in a cafe near the university, I felt anxious...

And why?

Because Hwiyoung asked me if it was true? Is this man right? And the truth is it was true, I was sent to threaten him to pay money to the boss...

But I lied to Hwiyoung.

And I'm not sure if he believed me or not, that it's not true and I didn't threaten this man... I have doubts maybe because I felt he felt my pressure and guilt...

 I have doubts maybe because I felt he felt my pressure and guilt

"Yoo Taeyang!!!" I heard Lecturer Kang voice shouting at me.

"Ye...yessss...?!" I asked in a frightened and stammering voice.

"You are not focused at all, and you are not listening to the lesson! I asked you a question about the topic we were studying and you didn't answer me, and not only did you not answer it, you also didn't answer me that I called you by your name 3 times!" She was really angry.

"I...I'm...I'm really sorry... I didn't notice and was thinking about something..." I said with a guilty look, 'how many more times will I have to feel uncomfortable and guilty today!?' I thought to myself.

I heard giggles from the entire class, as Lecturer Kang slammed the desk hard.

"Is this funny to you all?! And you! keep your thoughts outside the classroom! And now get out of my lecture!" She shouted at the class and then at me.

I got up from the chair and left the lecture room.

'Maybe it's better that way... Anyway I didn't listen to her and now here, no one will disturb my thoughts...'

With a moment of decision, I started to go down towards the university garden, the weather was cool and it looked like it was going to rain soon.

I sat down on one of the benches that were outside, and lost myself in thoughts about the matter that was with Hwiyoung today in a cafe.

After a few minutes of thought, my phone vibrated.

I turned it on, and saw a message on the screen from the boss:

'Get ready soon for the important task we talked about! You've rested enough for a few days, and I think it's time...
later in the evening I'll call you with all the exact details of what you need to do.'

I typed and answered:

'Okay boss, it's clear. we'll talk about it tonight.'

Before I could put my phone back in my pocket, it started raining heavily and I was without an umbrella, and I started to get wet all over...

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket, suddenly feeling like the rain wasn't dripping on me, I looked in front of me and saw Hwiyoung holding his umbrella over me and over him.