10:00 P.M

Remember the day that I said that I won't like you because you're not tall?

Remember the day that I said that I won't fall in love again, and if it's you still I won't?

Remember when I ate all of those things I've said?

Remember that time when I said that I won't confess nor tell anyone about that, but still did?

Remember when the table turned and you confessed your feelings for me?

Remember when you gave me a bouquet of blue tulips on my graduation day?

Remembering that blue is our favorite color.

Remember when I told the moon about you?

Remember when we were almost perfect?

Remember when...

"Everything went good" I heave a sigh while watching the moon fade into the ocean's line, into the night sky "everything was good"

"But?... " my friend Lorin asked. I just smiled a bit and sipped a bit from my glass of wine.

"But suddenly it became... it was all I was busy being yours, but he was not"

...you said you're busy, you're tired, you're upset, you're mad. That I was not paying attention. I was not the same anymore. He couldn't handle me anymore.

That I'm such a drama queen. I'm bossy. I'm arrogant. I'm selfish. I'm not the woman he loved.

Accused me for having an affair.

Accused me for stealing money from his leather wallet.

Accused me for planning on him to be that unfortunate.

He had so many reasons.

He's blowing off the candles with all the bad things, bad memories, and spitting bad scenes. While I was here left lighting up the good ones.

It was all his excuses when he can actually say it straight that he had another woman.

napuwing | kris
P. S ’di lahat. If the shoe fits, congratulations.