🔞18. (P2) I love-hate you

*third person's POV*

"..I'd hate to rip off your shirt and ruin it" and just as Shubman said, he removed Ishan's towel and kissed him on the lips.

And Ishan had forgotten that he wasn't even wearing any clothes because he was so engrossed in Shubman's lips and the kiss.

Shubman's hands slowly and slowly traced down his back and rested on his waist, then on his thighs and he picked Ishan up just like that.

Ishan knew what was about to happen next and so he moaned into the kiss, only thinking about Shubman.

Shubman smirked, knowing very well what Ishan was thinking, and he parted his lips from Ishan's, only to start sucking and biting all over his collarbones.

"Which one, Ishu?"

Ishan didn't reply, so Shubman himself chose one, and that turned out to be the right one.

"No, Ishan, listen to me very carefully" Shubman said laying Ishan down on the bed. Ishan was obviously blushing, a little from the heat and a little from being naked in front of Shubman.
"You will use your words the whole time and the next time I ask you something, you have to answer. Got it, Baby?"

Ishan nodded and said "yes, Shubi"
"Good.. now let me start Ishu.. you want to see what I've read, huh? You want to do it rough, Darling?"
"I call you Darling, not fair"
"Shhh... If you speak anything extra, Baby, I won't be merciful"

Ishan moaned at that and Shubman smirked.
"I won't touch you if you don't behave, Baby"
"No- No no no please don't do that! Please Shubman please! Look at me please! Please touch me! I want your touch Shubman!"

"Aw, Baby, want to get fucked this bad huh?"
"Y-yes, Shubi"
"Very well, Darling. But remember to behave"
"Okay Shubman"

Shubman then suddenly jumped onto the bed too, trapping Ishan under him. Hs started to lick over the hickeys he had already made and make some more.

Then he started to leave a trail of kisses down Ishan's chest, till his navel, and Ishan started to breathe heavily.

"Something to say, Baby?"
"N-no Shubi"

Shubman smirked and nodded, ignoring Ishan's hard dick on purpose and going back to making hickeys.
"Sh-shubi! Please!"
"What, Baby?"
"Please don't do this! Please don't tease me"
"I asked you, Baby. Weren't you the one who said no?"
"I- I want you to suck my cock please Shubi! It's so painful, please!"

Shubman tsk-ed and went back down to face his cock.
"This red, Baby? Want to cum already, hm?"
"Shubman please!" Ishan moaned. Shubman was holding bis dick in his hands on purpose and Ishan wasn't feeling any better.

"Shubman I can't hold it much longer please!"
"Okay, Baby.. just because you said please"

Shubman finally gave in and Ishan let out a choked sob.
He then took Ishan's length in his mouth, a whole, and started to lick all around it.

Ishan was moaning and whimpering so much and Shubman couldn't help but feel hard himself too. He first gave Ishan the pleasure he needed. He started to bob his head up and down and Ishan was going completely crazy at that.

"Cu- cum Shubi? Can I please?"

Shubman parted his lips and Ishan whined again.
"I want to cum inside your mouth, Shubman, please let me!"
"Why so soon, Baby?"
"I'll cum twice if you want me to! I promise, please please Shubi! Let me do it this once!" Ishan sobbed, feeling too much pain already.

"Fine then, Baby, but then you will have to cum again, thrice."
"Okay, Shubi, please please let me do it"

Shubman nodded and took Ishan again in his mouth. He instantly came and Shubman took all of it in. Ishan was screaming loudly, with tears leaving his eyes. He couldn't hold the overwhelmed emotions inside him.