021🥀

"Do you think this was the right choice?" Elliot asked after a long silence, the siblings leaning against the yellow Porsche waiting for the others

"Do you think this was the right choice?" Elliot asked after a long silence, the siblings leaning against the yellow Porsche waiting for the others. They had decided not to come to the castle and Alice had thought about it for a while and decided that it was the right decision.

"As long as Aro doesn't read Alice's mind."

"If he does, we just hope no one picks us up there. We don't need the Volturi now." Elliot spoke adjusting his sunglasses and Evelyn let out a loud sigh. "Do you ever think about that night?" Evelyn asked out of the blue and Elliot turned his head with a raised eyebrow. "What really happened, who were those vampires?" Evelyn spoke, staring ahead, going over the events in her mind over and over again.

"Sometimes I think." Elliot responded nudging his sister. "Come on, we don't remember or think about it, let's focus on them coming back as the living dead." Elliot said with a chuckle and Evelyn rolled her eyes. "When we get home from here I want to watch a zombie movie." Elliot continued and Evelyn held back a smile.

"Bella is not dead, Elliot." Evelyn blurted out and her brother was silent for a moment before speaking. "Maybe, unless the Volturi eat her." He joked and Evelyn shook her head laughing.

"I assume it you are Evelyn and Elliot Cullen?" The voice came from the side and Evelyn turned to look at the two who were standing further away staring at the siblings. One of them was big and the other was thinner but also quite tall. They both had brown hair, but one of them had slightly lighter hair.

They stared at each other for a moment and Evelyn saw Elliot take a menacing step forward. "And who would might be ask?" He spoke narrowing his eyes and the two glanced at each other. "We are from the Volturi, Aro would like to meet you." The light haired one spoke and Evelyn squinted as well, stepping next to her brother.

"We haven't done anything, so we have no business with the Volturi." Evelyn spoke, looking from the blond hair into the eyes who nodded. "We can do this the harder way or..." He started to speak but was interrupted by the larger man beside him. "Demetri, Aro said we can't touch them, and their gifts are..." He grunted and gave a small nod.

Demetri stared at the man beside him for a moment before turning his gaze back to the duo. "The rest of your family is in the castle, Aro won't let them leave until he meets you." Demetri told and Evelyn pressed her lips together. Elliot turned his gaze to his sister who was looking at him. They looked at each other in silence for a moment until they nodded.

"Alright, we'll come with you."

The siblings followed the duo towards the castle. Demetri opened the door and held it open, watching as the siblings entered the hallway.

The castle looked as old-fashioned inside as it did outside. Evelyn looked at the paintings on the walls as they followed the two Volturi guards.

"These paintings are beautiful." Evelyn whispered, glancing at the walls, and Elliot glanced thoughtfully at his sister. "So why does Aro want to meet us?' Elliot asked looking at Demetri who slowed down, "Honestly, we don't know." He replied glancing at the red haired youth who was still wary.