in the shower

izuku was undressing showing off his baby belly. in the male locker room to head to the shower when he hear the door to the locker room open up & close again. then he saw Momo, Yor, Kyouka & Mika standing there with heart shaped eyes and rock hard cocks. so Momo & Yor when straight to sucking Izuku breast while Kyouka & Mika when straight to plowing Izuku nice wet pussy and fucked him for 5 hours straight? When they were done Momo & Yor went to his pussy & fucked it for 6 hours straight?

When they are all done they put him in the USA bra & panties

As Izuku got into the limo with the girls she saw his mom and said please take me to the hospital I think I am pregnant as she told the driver to take them & the girls to the hospital to get Izuku pregnancy checked? Once Izuku, inko & the girls go...

As Izuku got into the limo with the girls she saw his mom and said please take me to the hospital I think I am pregnant as she told the driver to take them & the girls to the hospital to get Izuku pregnancy checked? Once Izuku, inko & the girls got to the hospital Izuku went to the doctor and ask the doctor to do a pregnancy check on Izuku to make sure take is pregnant with 8 boys.

Is Izuku & the 4 women went to the courthouse to get married.

Right now izuku was swimming in his pool at the White House naked because he is the son of the president and he sometimes goes on vacation. He can't because he is about to go into his final month of being pregnant with 8 boys
1: Drek
2: Ratchet
3: Clank
4: Eren
5: kota
6: bluefast13
7: Ben
8: Rex

Right now izuku was just floating around naked in his pool?

Help with choosing what gender & how many children izuku will have go to my brother, best friend bluefast13