chapter 10 ICT project

"Dae your handsomeness is spreading like viruse be careful from girls here"

_________

In pythons mansion
At 8:15

Suga and seokjin was watching kdrama while sitting or more like sleeping on couch. Both were immersed in kdrama. Meanwhile front door open reveal sky with tired look. She enter both both of them didn't notice her. She sit on door way and remove her shoes to wear her slipper than she walk inside. Seokjin notice sky presence and spoke.

"Oh sky, you here"

"Hmm" sky just hummed in response. But than suga spoke make sky and seokjin laugh.

"Yo bro daeee, what's up bro" suga spoke while laughing sky look at suga and spoke.

"Ceiling bro" three of them brust into laugh. Than seokjin shook his head while smiling and spoke.

"Damn you both really didn't leave any chance to tease each other" seokjin spoke chuckling. Than sky spoke while straighten up her posture and pointing at suga.

"This time he started it" suga chuckle and again start to watching kdrama. Than seokjin spoke

"Sky you go and freshen up, me and suga will prepare dinner" hearing this suga groan.

"Ughh" hearing this seokjin take suga arm and drag him in kitchen.

While sky just look both of them while chuckling. She than stop smiling and ruffle her hairs with her hands. Than she smell her hand just to make disgusting face. She than get up and walk to her room.

Sky enter inside bathroom while taking of her sweater. She stand infront of mirror and start to unbutton her shirt. She take off her shirt and hang it, left herself in just black sports bra and pants. She look at her reflection in mirror. She than move her forearm a little to see the scratch scar of knife. She than slowly look at her body which is cover with many scars. Her body full of cut scar and surgery scars. If someone would see this will probably become scared that how much she has been hurted.

She sign and walk toward shower. She take off her clothes and on the shower, water flow from shower and fall on her hair and body make her body shiver in cold water on cold weather. She close her eyes and release a shivery breathy moan.

Her back fully cover with deep scar which look like they are never gonna disappear. She rub her neck make water turn milky cause of the amount of foundation she had use in her neck. She move her hand down reveal scar on her neck which she had cover by foundation.

She run her hand through her hair and pull them back slowly. Water run through her face.

__________

At jungjin

A luxurious car driving in a smooth road which seem like a owner of car is rich. Inside a car a woman, man and their secretary and driver sitting. Woman is immersed in tab which is in her hand and man is just minding his business with cold face.

Car drove in a building but outside of a building many people are standing with banners and posters in there hand. The strike of people is going on. Everyone shout.

"Stop the construction"

"Take responsibility of our family health taesin group"

"Stop the construction of MST project"

And many more. People are showing their pain with strike and showing banner in order that they will stop the construction.

Man inside car look at them from far. Than he ask her secretary.