episode 178

I personally didn't like the fight between Zoro and Ohm so it will be skipped unless I change my mind but probably won't happen.

Zoro: Damn it! The first one I have to beat is the snake
Ohm: Did it work? The snake attacked once again
Seems like it wasn't enough! Then I'll just keep trying! He did more
Zoro: Damn! That extendable sword this private use is a pain! When that snake is the one I have to beat it first! I have to get Nqmi and the weird Knight out right away. Well, they were swallowed whole, so they're probably not dead yet. But it is just a matter of time before they do.
Zoro had to concentrate and break through the iron Sword and do one hit on Ohm and the man was done. Like there is nothing else to it. I didn't like it.
The others were still falling
Luffy hit his head. Nmai held onto a dead guy Gan saved Aisa from getting crushed by a rock while Stella stayed in silent. It happened too many times for her to be surprised
Nami: It's a dead end!
Luffy: Gum-Gum Balloon!  He was able to have everyone bounce off of him
Luffy: Man, this mystery cave is getting really annoying!
Stella: Like Nami said before this isn't a cave! It was inside the snake's stomach!
Luffy: Nami, you're okay... He saw a skeleton
Nami! Hey, Nami! Are you okay? Hang in there!
Nami bongs his head. I'm right here!
Aisa: Let me go! Are you going to squeeze me to death?
Gan: I'm glad to see you're Okay...
Aisa picked up his lance.
Nami: What are you doung, Aisa?
Aisa: He's our enemy! He's responsible for taking the shandian's homeland! So now, I'll take his head!
Nami: What's the point of taking the head of the weird knight here?
Aisa: Knight? Before Enel showed up he was the leader of the Skypieans! The Skypieans, who drove us Shandians out of our homeland!
Nami: That was four hundred years ago, right? It wasn't him who did it.
Gan: If your people would be satisfied by taking my head, I'd gladly give it to you. But the way things are now taking my head away wouldn't settle things, as the hostility between the Shandians and Skypiean does not change at all. Our ancestors took your homeland away from you Shandians.  I cannot find a way to apoligize for that action.  Time passes by while I continue to remain helpless. I am powerless if possible I would like to apologize one by one... to all Shandians who died in seeking their homeland these four hundred years. I am sincerely sorry.
Nami: The weird knight has been trying very hard so that everyone who lives in the sky can get along and live peacefully. And yet if you...
Aisa: We can't get along and live peacefully with bad guys!
Nami: They're not bad guys! What's bad is when one race refuses to coexist with another! Am I wrong?
Aisa went to attack
Aisa
When a hand stopped the lance.
Aisa: Why did you stop me? You idiot
A/n She is getting too comfortable with that word.
Stella: Look into my eyes and tell me right now you can kill him
Aisa looked up and was scared.
Stella's eyes were in slits
Stella: If you can I'll let you kill him.
Aisa thought she could but she was too scared.
Stella: So herself in the same postion when she was younger
A/N What happend to Stella.
Robin: The city of gold, Shandora. The golden bell that must've been in the city center isn't here anymore...  The Belfry for the bell might've had poneglyphs engraved on it. If the city fell in order to protect the poneglyphs, as I suspect, it should still be hidden somewhere even now... The belfry with the poneglyhs engraved on it... If that's the case where could it be? Oh? This is a rail for lorries. Something was taken out from here. It's still new... I wonder what was taken out
Enel laughs.
Isn't that amazing? Even after being shot up to the sky, this city, Sgandora still majestically exists like this
Even if it's a legendary city if it is covered by clouds, it can't even show off its figure. I'm the one who found it. These stupid former gods didn't even notice this city.
Robin: Who are you?
Enel: I'm God he bites his apple.
You're pretty good. It seems like you're an archaeologist from the Blue Sea. It took us several months to find these ruins. I suppose it's easy to find this place if you can read the letters on the ruins. However, the gold you're looking for isn't here any longer. You're a few years late.
Robin: Gold? Come to think of it. I can't find any it must be you who took it out from here.
Enel: Gold is a nice thing. That glittering metal suits me well.
Robin: Then, you probably took the golden bell that used to be here, too?
Enel: A golden Bell?
Robin: Mind. He doesn't know.
Enel: That's interesting. What did you learn by reading the letters?
Robin: No.  Unfortunately, if it wasn't when you first arrived, then it must not exist.  The huge Golden Bell that Shnadora took pride in and the large belfry must be a legend. I needed to see the belfry.
Enel: No, wait... Yes! It's here in the sky! When this island was blown into the sky 400 years ago, in other words, on the day that God's island, upper Yeard was born, it's said that the loud chimes of a bell rang through the entire nation. Although old people in this nation call it the island's singing voice... I see, that bell was made of gold! Wonderful! Soon the game will be over. Eight more minutes to go. While I'm at it. Why don't I look for the Golden Bell? Laughs.
Robin; Mind. The golden bell is in the sky? Then the poneglyohs are too?
Enel: Looks like there's a maggot at the edge of this island.
Robin: what?
A man was running. He was able to Get to Paygay and Conis and warn them about Ene's plan to destroy everyone living in the sky
Robin: What are you doing?
As the light was about to strike the man
Pgaya pushes Conis out of the way to avoid Death from God. And she remembered the last thing her father said. about wanting the world to become peaceful once again
TØ BE CØNTIUED.