falling asleep on her lap

The sound of Kyujin's laughter made your heart flutter.

It's a rare day when the girls have nothing on their schedules and they have a little free time so she asked you to come over and spend the day with her and the girls.

You rushed over as fast as you could because you're so grateful for any time you get with Kyujin these days since she's always incredibly busy.

But what you didn't tell her was that you didn't get much sleep last night and making it through the day wasn't going to be easy to do when you felt so exhausted.

Not to mention the fact that it was raining pretty heavily outside and you tend to feel a little sleepier on rainy days.

There wasn't much going on right now.

A movie is playing and the girls are just having fun together as they enjoy their free time and joke around a little.

Kyujin is absentmindedly brushing her fingers through your hair as you rest your head on her lap and you keep trying to fight it but you just can't fight how heavy your eyes feel and how much your body is craving a little rest.

Kyujin just so happened to glance down at you as you were starting to drift off to sleep.

A smile pulled at her lips and she kissed your forehead softly.

You opened your eyes and sent her a tired smile before yawning.

"Go ahead and get some sleep." She whispered.

"I don't want to. I want to stay awake and spend time with you." You mumbled.

"It's not even noon yet. We still have the entire day to spend together. It's okay to get a little rest."

It was so hard to argue with her when you were already falling asleep anyway.

You were so exhausted that you had no choice but to give in to the tiredness and as she leaned in to lingeringly kiss your forehead once more, you mumbled an 'okay' to her before reaching for her hand.

"Hold my hand while I sleep?"

"Happily." She smiled and watched you fall asleep, using her other hand to gently caress your cheek. "Sweet dreams, baby."

You just cracked a small smile as you fell asleep, her soft words and voice being the last thing you heard for a bit as you began to sleep soundly.

And the girls just watched for a moment as Kyujin adoringly stared at you as you slept, swearing that you two were just too cute for words.