you're sick

The feeling of you kicking the blankets off of your feet and jumping out of bed made Kyujin's eyes open.

At first, she didn't hear anything and thought you might just have to use the bathroom so she closed her heavy eyes once more.

But when she heard you throwing up in the bathroom, her eyes flew open again and this time she quickly got out of bed to come and be with you.

"Y/N?" She tiredly spoke and rubbed her eyes as she entered the bathroom.

She was worried about you as you vomited again and she hurried to your side to hold your back and comfort you.

"I'm sorry I woke you." You said as you stopped throwing up for a second.

"Why are you apologizing?" Kyujin asked with a frown. "I don't mind. Sleep doesn't matter to me at all right now. I just want to be here with you and try to soothe you through this."

You wanted to reply but you were feeling nauseous again as your mouth began to water once more and you started to throw up again.

Kyujin's heart sank every time you let out a groan or whimper.

She hates seeing you this way.

"It's okay, I'm right here." She said and tried to brush her hand across your back to soothe you.

For a few minutes, that's how things seemed to go.

You'd throw up and Kyujin would whisper a few comforting words in your ear and remind you that she was there by rubbing your back or kissing the back of your neck softly.

"Thank you." You weakly and tiredly replied.

"You'd do the same for me, darling. Don't worry about it. I love you and I'm always here for you." She said and kissed the back of your neck once more.

"I feel so awful. Kyujin, I'm cold."

You started to shiver and Kyujin brushed her fingers along your arms soothingly.

"I want to go to bed."

"Do you feel any better?"

"For now, I think so." You said and turned your head to look at your worried girlfriend. "Can we go back to bed? Can you cuddle me?"

"Of course."

She flushed the toilet and helped you stand up before helping you to the sink so you could use your toothbrush to get rid of the disgusting taste on your tongue.

While you did that, Kyujin went to grab you a couple of things.

She got you a glass of cold water, some medicine to help with your fever, a bucket to put by your bedside in case you got sick again, and a couple of extra fluffy blankets to help keep you warm.

You finished brushing your teeth and tongue a moment later and dragged your feet out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Kyujin helped you to bed and when you laid down, you were still shivering.

She quickly covered you with a few blankets and then kissed your head softly.

"Is that better? Are you warm?"

"Yeah." You sighed and closed your eyes. "I wonder how long it'll be before I'm too warm."

She sent you a sad smile as she climbed into bed next to you.

"Take the pills I left on your nightstand with some water. It'll help with your fever."

You reached for them and swallowed the pills down with a few sips of the cold water and you hummed contentedly as the water even helped soothe your throat which felt sore from vomiting so much and so hard.

"Now come here. I'll give you some cuddles." She smiled.

You scooted closer to her and put your head on her chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said. "I'm sorry you feel so terrible. I wish I could make you feel better."

"You are." You mumbled sleepily. "I feel so much better thanks to you."

"Good." She replied as her heart fluttered knowing that she helped you feel better. "Get some rest. If you need anything at all, I'm right here."

"I don't know what I'd ever do without you."

She kissed your head and brushed her fingers across your back with a soft smile.

"You don't ever have to worry. I'm not going anywhere; not ever."