Ch 1: Valentine's day party

Ch 1: Valentine's Day party.

Be honest Hiei looks sexy in the picture at the top.

Saturday February 14th 2:30pm at Red Rose fashion company in the party room enjoying the Valentine's Day party.

Kurama's pov:

This Valentine's day party would be more fun if I had someone to spend Valentine's Day with. I said quietly to myself as I watched everyone else spending time with their life partners except for my mom because her new husband isn't here yet.

My new younger stepbrother Kokoda isn't here yet either, and I feel so alone, even my twin brother Shuichi has a boyfriend, his name is Jin.

I looked down at the floor feeling sad.

Kurama you look lonely. A familiar voice said from in front me making me look up in front of me and saw Kokoda my stepbrother.

Kokoda hi little brother, yeah I'm lonely. I said.

I'll hang out with you big brother. Kokoda said then hugged me and I hugged him back.

Where is your dad? I asked.

Over there with our mom. Kokoda said then I looked Where Kokoda is pointing and I saw Mr. Hatanaka with my mom and seeing her happy makes me happy.

You must be Kurama Minamino, I'm Kenneth, this is my wife Hina and this is our son and our daughter Hiei and Yukina. A man said and I looked at him and his two kids and I couldn't take my eyes off the boy my age.

Hi. Hina said.

Hello. Yukina said.

Hi fox. Hiei said starting at me.

(Hiei is wearing the tuxedo he's wearing in the picture at the top.)

Hi I'm Kurama, and this is my younger stepbrother Kokoda, I have a twin brother to but I don't know where he is, I don't even see him now. I said still looking at Hiei and Hiei is looking at me.

I'm gonna go talk to your parents. Kenneth said then walked over to my mom and stepdad.

Hiei walked up to me put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a sweet loving kiss, and I was shocked at first but I kissed back as I laid my arms over his shoulders.

Someone rudely interrupted our kiss by pulling Hiei away from me.

Touya go to hell I never loved you and never will. Hiei said then took a ring off Touya's finger and put it in his pocket then walked back to me and grabbed my left hand and held it.

Kurama is totally single. Jin said and I glared at him.

Jin shut up, nobody wants to go out with me, someone at our last school said so. I said.

That's not true, if I wasn't so in love with Shuichi I would totally go out you Kurama. Jin said making me blush.

Thanks Jin. I said smiling.

Kurama you have a very beautiful smile. Hiei said making me blush more.

Thank you Hiei. I said blushing.

Your welcome beautiful. Hiei said and I felt my face heat up more.

I don't feel so good I want to go home and lay down. Shuichi said as he laid his head on my shoulder while holding his stomach.

I told you your pregnant Shuichi, you been throwing up a lot mostly in the morning, you been feeling nauseous, you, your more tired then usual, you been having cravings, and you been having mood swings, and your gaining weight, those are all pregnancy symptoms. I said as I used my right hand to gently rubbed his slightly big belly to ease the pain.