Princess || Yugyeom

You looked into the mirror and twirled, giving yourself a good look, you were wearing a (F/C) Dress with tier ruffles that started from the waste-down. "Are you Ready, (Y/N)" You heard Yugyeom asked from downstairs "Ah! Yeah" You put on your (F/C) shoes to go along with your dress and slowly walked down stairs. Yugyeom waited at the bottom of the stairs, his eyes had gone wide

"You look Beautiful.." He whispered into your ear, tucking a few free strands of hair that you had curled behind your ear, softly kissing your lips "Don't I always?" You questioned playfully "Of course" He chuckled out.

The both of you were invited to a very fancy party by one of your co-workers and, you had invited your lovely boyfriend of 6 years, it was was a coincidence that he didn't have anything scheduled that night, so you were quite happy with that. 

Once the both of you had reached the destined place Yugyeom had opened your door for you to step out. You slowly step out of the car and took his hand, wrapping your left arm around his right as the both of you walked along side of each other.

As soon as your Co-Worker (Friend blegh whatever) spotted you she quickly walked towards you "Hey (Y/N!" She greeted from afar, making you turn your head to look towards her. You gave her a small smile before greeting her back "Hello (F/N)." You're Friend looked at Yugyeom "Oh? Who is this?" She questioned and smirked at him, looking him up and down.

You rolled your eyes "This is my Boyfriend, Yugyeom - Yugyeom this is (F/N)." Yugyeom Bowed and (F/N) bit her bottom lip, ignoring the face that He was your boyfriend "Well Hello there~" She whistled and pulled him close by his tie "How 'bout we leave this party and go have some fun" She winked at Yugyeom and he only Chuckled "Sorry I already have a beautiful Princess in my arms, and even if I did I would've kindly turned you down." 

Her face dropped and she let go of his tie, allowing him to fix his tie as he wrapped his arms around your waist and, planting a kiss on top of your neck. You giggled and put your hand on top of his "I love you, my prince charming" You whispered, kissing him softly " I love you too, Princess" the both of you chuckled and left the Company party.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So Um uh...I was listening to DOPE by BTS while writing this, bye.