Epilogue

Author's POV

Their wedding was small, simple, and full of love. and a little bit of mayhem. They'd gotten married in a little church in Thailand, and invited the people who meant the most to them.
Brielle, Florian  Richie with his niece and Kirk were watching them with glistening eyes.

"I do." Becky had almost whispered, a tiny smirk on her face as she looked up at Freen.

"I do." Freen had whispered too, following Becky's lead.

They shared a silent moment before their lips connected. A roar of applause erupted, from Richie and Kirk to start with before others joined in. They broke away for a moment. smiling into the kiss, before continuing.

"Get a room!" Richie jokily groaned when Freen's hand crawled around Becky's waist and pulled her a little closer.

The pair laughed together and looked out across the sea, or rather pond, of faces looking back at them.

They were happy,now they're a family of 5 with two beautiful daughters and a lovely son ,they were loved, and they were the luckiest people on earth to have their little complete family.

In the wake of a fairytale wedding,Freen and Becky step into the reality of marriage, where love is tested by the trials of everyday life. As they navigate the twists and turns of their relationship, they discover that true love isn't just about the grand gestures but also about weathering the storms together.

************************* THE END***********************
*************************************************************

Hello hello 👋

Congratulations for making it to the end ,I hope you'll will keep supporting me as you've done so far.This is not the end of my writings it's just the beginning.I wrote two another Freenbecky story "Echoes of Secrets" and "The Unrequited Love"feel free to check it :)

- Your innocent author P.D