015.

'you know, i thought i recognised you, nadya.' the officer speaks to me, and i've somehow managed to sober up enough to actually understand what's going on.

'i bet you did, dan.' i say, leaning back in my chair as he sits across from me.

'you've already got a criminal record, you were put in the institute for troubled youth for a reason and now you pull this.' he yaps as i pull up my top a little.

'thank you for the information.' i speak sarcastically as he sighs.

'watch it.' he warns as i put my hands up in defence. 'listen, i'm calling your parents tonight to pick you up, and i'm doing the same with your friends.' he speaks as i sigh.

'but why cruz? he's sober, he's the dd.' i say, leaning forward. 'and he's 18, so is noah.'

'noah and cruz won't, they'll just get calls to the school to alert them of the party they attended but that's it. you and ania will though because you're underage.' he explains as i groan.

'for fuck's sake.' i mumble.

'it's for your own good, nadya.' he explains, but i can already imagine the lecture my father's going to give me.

'yeah, yeah, whatever.' i mutter before we both get up and walk to the waiting room. after around half an hour, my parents arrive.

'nadya.' i hear my dad speak sternly as i jolt up, looking at both of them.

'hey!' i say as they clearly don't accept my cheery reply. 'what about ani?' i ask them, looking at her as she's asleep.

'her parents are almost here, we were gonna take her too but they wanted to talk to her.' my mother explains as i nod. i kiss ani on the forehead before i follow them out and into their g-wagon. i get in the backseat and as soon as the door shuts, i count down to the lecture.

'how could you be so irresponsible?' my mother speaks sternly.

'did that school teach you nothing?' my father adds on as he starts driving towards our house. 'you've ruined your future, and now you're pulling this? who do you think you are?' he continues as i go silent. 'probably being a slut instead.' he mutters. the whole drive home, he continues lecturing me until we arrive and i get out of the car and storm up to my room i haven't seen since summer.

i get changed into pajamas, brush my teeth and take my make up off before i go to bed, my eyes watering but i refuse to cry. at this point, oakley floods back into my head and i start to worry again, but as soon as i lay down i feel myself fall asleep.

'there's breakfast downstairs.' my mother speaks as she walks into my room and opens the curtains. i stay quiet as i turn over in bed, checking my phone to see if i have any new notifications, specifically from oakley, but i don't. 'are you okay?'

'no, i'm not okay.' i mumble as i sit up in bed and my mum walks over to me, sitting on the side.

'what's been going on?' she asks me as i stay quiet. 'i won't tell your father.' she whispers as i shrug.

'this boy i like.' i mumble, and it's the first time i've said aloud that i like him.

'ooh, who is he?' she presses.