08

Next morning.

When kook was startled from his sleep he was afraid to open his eyes. What if that was all a dream? There was not a chance tae loved him back.

But then he feels a gentle press of a lips on his forehead.
'goodmorning kookie'

And jk opens his eyes to see a very beautiful taehyung staring at him so lovingly. And he was so..more than happy. More than grateful. He pulled tae in to kiss him senseless and pulls away with a innocent smile.. 'goodmorning boyfriend'

'god that .. was. Wow' tae was feeling too much to speak.

Jungkook giggles. And tae says ...'you know, you're my first kiss'

'oh.. am i? But im your enemy.. how come?' jk smirks.

'correction: was my enemy. Present: boyfriend. Hehe..Hmm.. wait who's your first' tae asks and...

ah this is serious..jk thought.

'haha.. its sana' jk says scratching his neck.

'THAT fvcking hoe stole my man's first kiss.. bitch' oh she's so done. Tae's gonna burn her alive.

'i dont think this is what i want to hear early morning' jk says smiling awkwardly.

Tae smiles and pecks jk's lips.

'go and freshen up. Already got you brush, towel and dress. I'll wait here. I made your favourite. Everyone's asleep. We can have breakfast together. Just us' and tae winks.

This is all jk wants for the rest of his life.

'be back in 2' jk hurries up.

Now they are on the dining table.
I mean literally.

Tae is on the dining table in front of jungkook who sits on the chair. Tae is feeding jungkook. Jungkook's arms are around taes waist. Kooks height only till tae's stomach.

Kook smooches tae's stomach and he giggles .. 'stop'

'are we interrupting something?' yoongi says.

What? When did they all come here? Taekook was so in thier own world that they didn't notice when they all came here.

'god. I just remembered i walked in on them yesterday. Stupid me thought that was someone else' joon says.

'so you confessed?' jimin asked tae was surprised.

They all should be surprised that enemies are lovers now but they don't seem sooo surprised. Not surprised as tae when he discovered his own feelings.

'you knew?' tae asked jimin.

'bitch.. we all knew you both would end up together' hobi shrugs and walks up to fridge to make his morning cold coffee.

'yeah.. wbk. But dont fvck on the dining table. We eat there' jin suggests.

'but jin hyung.. ive walked in on you when my brother was fucking you against our kitchen counter. We make food there' tae blurts out.

'exposed' hobi teases and jin flushes.

'why would you do that when you know tae lived here too?' yoongi asks unbelievably.

'nah..ah. no yoongi. You can't say that when im your roommate. Ive seen things i dont want to say' hobi says shaking his head.

Jimin blushed like tomato when he recalled that time when hobi walked in on them. GROSS.