BEFORE: Chapter 1 & 2

CHAPTER 1 : Beyond All Boundless Realm

"Creator of destruction"-s are not the first cosmology ever existed in the canon story, it's just the latest. MRATNI made a lot of them just for fun. The smallest one was with only one star and one planet orbiting around it. Whatever, I want to tell you an absolutely insane cosmology. :)

It's name is "Beyond All Boundless Realm". The Simplest chemical processes were infinitely more complex than the most complex "anything" anyone knows in the planet.

The smalest particles did in fact not existed, because there was always a smaller particle, in every particle there was infinite smaller particle and in every of those, yet again, infinite particles, and its goes on forever. Making every atom infinite dimensional at least, that means that every living entity was already high-outervelsal (or in C.o.D. powerscaling system : High / Very high L1). Also every of them infinity dimensional just because of that. But just with only knowing the smallest particles and the amounts of them, but its not stops there, it is still goes to infinitely more complex. Also its not possible to explain the entire cosmology of "Beyond All Boundless Realm" because its inexpressible, its just simply more than impossible to express the eternity of the cosmology. Even if it would be possible to write it down and I would try, I would die before I finish explaining it, even if I am immortal. It would take around immeasurable amount of infinity storage libraries with infinity books that all have infinite pages in it. There was actually a place there bact then, but there was only infinity of that libraries so only a fraction of the cosmology were explained there.

Overall, anyone who was alive in the "Beyond All Boundless Realm", even the weakest one, had to be at least infinity layers into boundless with at least the speed of irrelevant, but most of them were omnipresence.

CHAPTER 2 : Absolute Omni-powers explained

I will now explain the ABSOLUTE versions of the powers : OMNISCIENCE, OMNIPRESENCE, and OMNIPOTENCE. In powerscaling all of them have flaws or errors.

ABSOLUTE OMNISCIENCE:

Firstly, the regular version of the power only include that you have to know everything in the verse you in, but with ABSOLUTE, you do know the same about all verse ever existed and everything in the real world, because of that you would also know that you are just a fiction character that does not exist, regular version does not know it every time. Knowing not just every existental,but every non-existental timelines and realities all timelines and times perfectly.

ABSOLUTE OMNIPRESENCE:

The regular one is to exist in all the worlds/ verse space. But this is a next level. ABSOLUTE OMNIPRESENCE characters even exists outside time and space, even non-existental realms like : dreams, fictional verses, non-existental fictional verses, any thought, ect. Charaters here has to be absolute transcendental / above all dimensions, because this applies for all dimensions and every space and non-space that are above all dimenions.

ABSOLUTE OMNIPOTENCE:

Allows the user to do absolutely anything. But, this is the definition of regular omnipotence, isn't it? Well, yes, but its better. Omnipotence has it's flaws too. Lets start with the paradoxon I made. I just calling it the "Omnipotence paradox".

OMNIPOTENCE PARADOX: So lets say that you are omnipotence and you want to create an object. An object that are even hevaiver that irrelevan mass, it will make sense, dont worry. The name of a mass heavier than irrelevant is inexpressible and its means that it cannot be lifted even by omnipotent beings. You want to create an object that are so heavy you cannot lift it, in other words, an object with inexpressible mass. There are 2 outcomes!

1. If you can lift it then you failed at creating an object with that mass, so you are not able do anything, which means you are not omnipotent!

2 If you can't lift it then you are closer to be an omnipotent, but still not there really, because an omnipotent should be able to lift anything, because you should be able to anything you want, you should also be able to lift it, but you can't. That means that you, once again. Not an omnipotent!

But then what absolute omnipotence do about it? Well first of all, the only who have this power in fiction is MRATNI. So what he can do with it? Firstly, of course he can create the object. And yet again, we are about to face something that not 100% accurately expressible. But I will try my best.

When MRATNI lift that object, similarly to schrödinger's cat, it will be lifted and not lifted at the same time. This anomaly is only possible in the "paradox" named space. What's that? There are more type of spaces. "Space outside existence" is a type of space too! "Paradox" is one too! It's create itself when impossible things would happen. So the object is lifted and not at the same time with a way that not broke the rule of the, in this case, object's mass rule, and MRATNI's power's rule. So in the object's "point of view" the only reality is where it were never ever lifted, but in MRATNI and his power's "point of view" the only reality is where it were lifted. So both exist independently from eachother, and both of them is the only reality, as long as this "paradox" exist around it, but after it's erased, let's say, because MRATNI did, the object will be deleted from existence without any sign of it ever existed.

(If an object is "liftable", then it's mass cannot be bigger than irrelevant)

Only with absolute omnipotence, its "possible" that object that way.

Also, MRATNI with this power is also able to draw 4-sided triangles without editing the concept of triangle with this power.

Overpovers the regular omnipotence.

The paradox named space is a really spectacular phenomenon. Its instantly flashing in all existental and not existental colors, mostly non existental ones. There is also a power to control this space, Its name is : Omnispace-manipulation.