«||Chapter 6||»

upon seeing the beautiful woman in front of her Hana had one thing in her mind

Who?!

She can't lie her calm face she's facing up the woman was nothing but a terrible poker face with sweat running down her forehead out of stress or was it fear?

The woman looked down at Hana with piercing eyes (in Hana's view) "I do believe you have something of mine",the woman repeats calmly, snapping Hana out her silly scenarios

"h-huh?? wait is it about the bread that idiot stole on the park?! i-" Hana stops herself as she facepalm, honestly it's her own fault for leaving him alone in a big city like Japan. looking up at the woman Hana was nervous as heck "i-i don't think we took something of yours.."

the woman raised her hand as she points to the bicycles as Hana looked at the bicycles and pale "ah...well I didn't see any names on-" the woman showed her initial on each bikes in different areas,Hana admits "... maybe we did"

seeing her sad face the woman crouch to her height and took a deep breath "I.." she looks at Hana dead in the eyes without blinking "won't hurt you" Hana was ready to faint in that moment as she nods nervously "y-yes sir- I mean ma'am!!"

Her face was calm but Hana thought she saw flowers and a pink and yellow aura of happiness behind the lady "Good" is all she says,and cue the awkward silence,Hana fiddle with her fingers "so...what's your name?" The woman realized she hasn't said her name as she introduced herself

"Aiko"

Taishi snores caught their attention as Hana turns to him and smile "sleepy head..." Aiko watched as Hana walks to him with a curious look on her face,Hana crouch down next to him and smile softly "Hey Taishi...wake up" she gently pokes his cheek "Taishi...wak-"

*Thud!*

Taishi may be asleep,but his hand sure is awake as Hana looks down at him with a smile after getting a slap on her cheek as she cracks her knuckles "hm...I think I have another way of waking you up~"

★«★«★«★«★
A few minutes later. |
___________________|

Taishi sits as he puts his hands to rest on his knees "so your Aiko?" she nods with a calm face,not wanting to betray her thoughts on commenting about the multiple bumps on his head as she asked "yes,and since I am aware of why you took my bikes I am forgiving you siblings"

"Ha?"

Both Hana and Taishi said simultaneous as they gave her an unamused look together "who would want to be brothers with him? he's nothing but an idiot" "she's so stuck up about being smart like it's her personality" "HA!?"

The two brawled again as Aiko watched in amusement "how interesting"

The two were just getting started on twisting the fates of others...