Part I.

My room was dark, as it always was. Located at the end of the Leibniz House, in the darkest spot where sunshine never reached, it was my kingdom. The whole dormitory was quiet as a haunted house, and I lay in the midst of this quietness.

"I guess you could have conducted your experiments on light and color here, don't you think so, Sir Newton?" I turned to Isaac Newton, who was lying beside me on my crimson-colored mattress.

He didn't reply, but he looked at me as if he had something to say. The space between his eyebrows was more furrowed than usual.

"Don't look at me like that. I couldn't take you to the club last night. You don't like crowded places, loud music, and sexual flirtations, do you?" I said.

He remained speechless but frowned a little more than before.

"Sir Newton, tell me what you want. I want you to feel comfortable with me."

I smiled as he grew more and more uncomfortable. I tried to figure out what was bothering him.

"Jeova," he said. "Why did you bring me here?"

I could feel the sadness in his voice. Yes, Sir Isaac, this modern world might seem uncomfortable for you.

"Natura non facit saltus," I whispered gently.

"That is an axiom by Mr. Leibniz," he replied uncomfortably.

"Yes, but, Sir. If nature brought you here, there might be a reason," I answered quietly. "And that might be why you and I are connected by this unusual supernatural phenomenon, Sir."

When I finished speaking, he closed his eyes, deeply contemplating something beyond my understanding. I wanted to hug him gently, but I feared it might make him uncomfortable. So, I decided to close my eyes too and enjoy my presence with him, Sir Isaac Newton, the greatest mind in history.

——————
Author's note
on This is a diary of my life with Sir Isaac Newton.
All the names, locations, and events are based on the real story which happened to me.
Since I am forigner who uses English as my second language, please excuse me for any possible mistakes.

(And yes Leibniz house is real student dorm located in Germany, where I currently live in. I don't like Leibniz that much)