XXXIII*** - Triple Mischeif

You know what these three asterisks are for..

[DogDay]

Some time later..(?)

It's been a few days since the food poisoning incident I had in class..
We still haven't found out who's the culprit though. It's one of the girls, definitely, but how in the world do we get them to admit it? Of course they would never, they'd be scared that I'd hate them for life.
Well, they're right.
...

I've fully healed, I'm still feeling a little nauseous though. It's sting lingering in my mind, I can't really get rid of it, it'll just come back, every once in a while.
...

I'm leaning against the car window, watching as the world go by, trying to let my mind at ease. CatNap is right next to me, but I don't want my stress to bother him, plus, it'd get all awkward and uncomfortable.
Crafty is coming home with us today, she already had all five of her piano lessons for this week.
Bubba was driving, as always, but he doesn't really look like usual, his fur is a little messed up, and his shirt is a little wrinkled, normally it should be all smoothed out.
This week must have been really, really eventful.

...
I can't rest.
...

(Kickin) "Bubba, you good dude.?"
(Bubba) "Bad day, that's all."
(D-Day) "What's stressing you out so much.?"
(Bubba) "Placed second in the Math Team's application test"
(Bobby) "Honestly, you expect too much from yourself, get some rest, big guy"
(Bubba) "Noted."

Suddenly while driving, Bubba hit the brakes, really hard.
It always throws me out of my seat, somehow, seatbelts are really handy, especially if Bubba's your driver.
I peeked out of the window to see why had he stopped..
I felt yet, another motorcycle, zooming past me, inches from my wet nose.
I jumped backwards, shaking in CatNap's hands

(C-Nap) "You really are a reckless once, aren't you?"
(D-Day) "Sorry... Thanks."

CatNap gave me a snicker, it's just his teasing, I don't mind.
..

Bubba hopped of the car, so did the others.
So I followed their lead, I made sure to look both ways before opening the door.
I don't want my head cut off, or my body cut half, or.. I just don't want to die.
All the commotion was on the pavement, to the right of the car (I was sitting on the left). There were some smudges of tire marks on the road, some blood, and Lynx on the pavement, bleeding from his knee.
I hitched and ran over, immediately trying to help him up.
He was wincing in pain, but quickly masked it when he saw us

(Lynx) "Oh hey guys.!"
(D-Day) "DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.?"
(Picky) "STAY CALM EVERYONE, THERE'S A MEDKIT IN THE BACK"
(Bubba) "Alright.. stay still, disinfecting is always the first step.."
(Lynx) "I got hit by a motorbike.."
(C-Nap) "The one that just passed by.?"
(Lynx) "Yeah.. he knocked me over and said I scratched his bike"

I growled once he said that.
How can people get so nasty and careless.?

(Lynx) "I admit that I wasn't watching the road, but they could've at least helped me up..."
(Bubba) "Do you need us to take you home.?"
(Lynx) "Huh.."
(D-Day) "Maybe you'd like to stay over with us?"
(Lynx) "Really???"

Instead of sounding surprised, he sounds excited, his tail started to wag, despite of the pain.
His energy is my twin.

(D-Day) "Can you walk.?"
(Lynx) "Yeah I sure can.! I'm just bleeding, after all, most of the impact was on my hips anyways"
(Kickin) "Then how come your knee bleeding.?"
(Lynx) "I think the engine burnt my skin"
(D-Day) "Oh gosh.. let me help you to the car..."