Chapter 28 Unable to fulfill one's wishes

Unfortunately,

the next day happens to be the weekend.

A group of students studying directing started a club, and they also extended invitations to new students to join the club.

When the invitation letter was sent to Yu Yue, Yu Yue was accompanying Steven to shoot his short film.

Steven also received an invitation.

"This club..." After the shooting, Steven took the exquisite invitation and said to Yu Yue, "It's quite famous. Many people want to get in but can't. The founder of their club has graduated many years ago. , it seems that he has become a very powerful director, but I don't know exactly how powerful he is, and I don't know much about his movies. But what I know is that he has been providing funds to this club for generations. Almost all of the presidents and members of this generation have become successful in the film industry."

Yu Yue looked at the invitation letter in his hand, "It's so awesome."

Steven smiled, "Yes, but don't think you gave us an invitation. If you write a letter, we are considered a member. No, we are at most an invited audience. If you really want to join this club, you must provide your work and show it to all members of their club, and then vote. If more than three people pass the vote. In addition, the past presidents will also check together, because I heard that a madman came into the club before and shot / killed members because he did not produce good works... uh, you I understand. Madmen and geniuses are always very similar."

Yu Yue raised the invitation and looked at the sun.

The English letters above are outlined in a way that looks like an old movie.

Yu Yue read out the above words in English: "Garden of Eden..."

"It sounds good," Steven said, "But I feel like I'm not qualified to enter this club. I've seen the short films made by their members. It's really amazing." "Whether it's the narrative techniques, the use of light, or the various camera senses and editing effects, they are really amazing."

After returning home, Yu Yue lay down on the lounge chair in the garden and took out the invitation. Taken apart.

The letter in the invitation is also printed in English, but the entire paper has an ancient feel to it.

This invitation letter is written sincerely, inviting all freshmen in the directing department to come to the club next weekend and enjoy the videos of past members. Interested students are also welcome to submit their resumes and short films to the members and the president for review.

Yu Yue remembered what Steven said. If you enter the Garden of Eden, you will not be short of filming equipment, funds, actors, etc. for a long time.

Because of this, the club will provide them all.

really good.

In fact, a long time ago, especially when he was a child, Yu Yue never thought about becoming a director. It can even be said that he hated the profession of director, because in the eyes of outsiders, Yu Jingnian was talented, but in Yu Yue's eyes, he was just a director. A very paranoid lunatic, a lunatic when it comes to movies.

His mood is quite unstable. When he has thoughts, he can lock himself in his room for a day and a night. He dances when he is happy and looks like he wants to eat people when he is unhappy.

But from that day on, Yu Yue felt that he also wanted to be a director.

It might be that early morning at the barbecue restaurant five years ago. Xu Yuanzhe said that when Yu Yue becomes a director in the future, he will remember the moment he came to film with him.

Maybe one day two years ago, Yu Yue secretly visited Xu Yuanzhe's crew, and saw the director, who had no ability or fame, getting angry there. Because he didn't dare to lose his temper with the traffic star who had spent a lot of money to invite him, he just Can hurt innocent people.

Yu Yue saw Xu Yuanzhe being scolded bloody by the director.

After asking around, I found out that the director was not like this the first day. He was doing well today. He had thrown a cup before, which happened to hit Xu Yuanzhe.

Maybe it started from that night.

From the night they first quarreled, Xu Yuanzhe didn't want Yu Yue to help him, but he didn't know that Yu Yue actually didn't like using money to win people's hearts, but now he has nothing but money.

If Yu Yue was capable, he could film the film by himself and let Xu Yuanzhe act, but he can't and he doesn't know how to do it, and if he really wanted to film it, he would need a lot of manpower, material resources and funds.

That night, Xu Yuanzhe knelt on one knee in front of Yu Yue. When he looked at Yu Yue, Yu Yue felt Xu Yuanzhe's fragility. He also wanted to tell Xu Yuanzhe, don't be sad. Just wait for me and I will learn more. Some things can be made into TV or movies, and we will "start a business" together.

Money is not a problem, don't be so sad, we will really get better and better.

But this sentence was not spoken, and in the end, it naturally failed to come true.

...

Yu Yue lay on the recliner, holding up the invitation, and read it for a long time.

He thought that if he and Xu Yuanzhe had not broken up, Xu Yuanzhe would have become the leading actor in Yu Yue's first short film in his life.

Yu Yue had this idea a long time ago.

Xu Yuanzhe must be the leading actor in his first movie.

Unfortunately, there is a saying in this world.

It's called "Heaven doesn't fulfill people's wishes".