Chapter 10

Few days later, three Faction Leaders along with Sona, Tsubaki and Asia assemble in Student Council Office. From Devil side: Sirzechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan with Grayfia Lucifuge standing behind Sirzechs. Fallen Angel side: Azazel the Governor General and standing behind him was Akeno Himejima and Raynare in stead of Shemhazai and Penemue. Lastly, Angel side: Michael the Archangel Chief and The Seraph Gabriel, standing behind them was Touji Shidou and Griselda Quarta.

Raven and his peerage then went to the Student Council Office where the Peace Conference took place. Since Raven became the new Governor of Kouh, his parents will attend the meeting to discuss the issue with the leaders.

The group arrived at the room. Sirzechs, Serafall, Azazel, Akeno, Michael, Gabriel, Touji and Griselda had already there, the only one who hasn't arrived yet was Gorou Lucifer and Kisaki Lucifer-Mizuki.

As Raven and his group entered, he sees each Faction doing their own business until he cough to get their attention which was working when they noticed his presence. Aside from Raven, his peerage bows to the Faction Leaders.

Seconds later, Gorou Lucifer and his wife, Kisaki arrived, everyone ready to begin the Conference as all were standing. There was 5 chairs around the table which confusing Azazel and Michael. Gorou and Kisaki joins the Leaders as Gorou stands beside Sirzechs and Kisaki standing behind him.

Azazel: "Expecting guest Sirzechs?"

The Governor looks at the newcomers and asked the Devil King, Lucifer who replied.

Sirzechs: "I suppose you can say that. I'm sure both you and Michael familiar with this man as he is known as •The Strongest and Ferocious Devil Lucifer• in the Great War. Behind him is his wife, Kisaki Lucifer-Mizuki. Their son, Raven Logan Lucifer replacing my little sister as the new Governor of Kouh due to her negligence in handling situations and caused trouble one after another."

Upon revelation bestowed on them, Azazel, Michael and Gabriel are shocked seeing Gorou Lucifer as none of them knew he was living in Kouh Town especially Azazel who nervous being around the said devil. Sona and Raven explained the events and specifics went to the confrontation with Kokabiel, how the fight went down, how Valper was killed and how Freed was taken down, they also mention the secret was revealed by Kokabiel. Devastated looks were seen on both Angels and Fallen Angel's faces.

Raven: "I, Raven Logan Lucifer, Governor of Kouh confirm this report as factual."

Sona: "I, Sona Sitri, Co-Governor of Kouh, also validate this report as factual."

Serafall: "Good job, Raven-kun, Sona-chan."

She smiles at them."

Gorou: "Governor General, your thoughts on their reports?"

He asked the Governor.

Azazel: "Kokabiel didn't like the way I pull out of the war, he always had this mindset that •we were winning• the war and want to continue fighting however I along with the other Cadres knew it would lead us to extinction so he was out voted. I prefer researching the Creator's Sacred Gears and how they operated. That's why I dispatch Akeno Himejima and my daughter to apprehend Kokabiel in my place."

Michael: "I see.. I assume Kokabiel was the Rogue element then?"

Azazel: "You can say that brother."

Serafall: "So then how will each Faction provide to peace if agreed?"

Akeno: "We would share our tech with the Alliance."

Gabriel: "We would share our healing technology and techniques."

Gorou: "And we the Devils, would bring in Evil Pieces technology so Angels and Fallen Angels can have their own sets."

Raynare: "Then it is agreed."

Grayfia: "Three Faction declared peace thus the Peace Treaty is agreed on."

Azazel: "Now that we achieved Peace, I want to know everything about Rias Gremory's negligence in Kouh as Governor that made her Ownership stripped and given to Raven Logan Lucifer."

He said with seriousness in his eyes. Raven step forward along with Kuroka since she is his Queen.

Raven: "May I speak, Governor General, Archangel Chief Michael?"

He asked and gained nods from both Azazel and Michael.

Michael: "Go on child."

Raven then explained everything that Rias has done for years. Starting from the incident that involved Shuri and Akeno Himejima when they were attacked by Himejima clansmen. He eliminating all of them and interrogation the survivor. The said survivor confessed that Rias is involved as she is the one who reveal the Himejima elders of the existence of Akeno, the half fallen.

He then goes on by telling them about her letting Fallen Rogue resides in Kouh and lastly the incident that took place in Kouh that costs 10 high school girls become orphans due to Rias's involvement by dispatching strays to kill their parents for meddling in her business in pertaining him, Raven Logan Lucifer in her peerage despite knowing he was Sona's 2nd Queen that time.

Kuroka solidified his exclamation as a factual. Sirzechs looks down ashamed of what Rias has done, Serafall was fury of Rias's actions that caused 10 innocent girls become orphans. Azazel was disgusted after learning everything Rias has done. Michael offers condolences to those poor girls meanwhile Gabriel shedding tears as she didn't expect someone to be so cruel and heartless.

Raven: "That's the gist that has happened in two months prior. After Sona telling Lord Sirzechs and Lord Ajuka of Rias's crimes, Lady Venelana herself came in Kouh and dealt with her... which I prefer not to say it. I prefer to peel my own skin than remember that incident..."

He said the last part in disgust which earns confusion from those who doesn't know. People that knows about it looks away and had their hands on their mouth as their faces turned pale.