it's ok

The scent of garlic and ginger filled Jin's kitchen, a comforting aroma that always seemed to soothe Namjoon's anxieties. It had been a week since the harrowing ordeal, the kidnapping that had left them both shaken. Jin, ever the pillar of strength, had been the one to find Namjoon, a beacon of hope in the darkest hour. Now, he was determined to make up for the lost time, to shower Namjoon with the love and care he deserved.

Namjoon sat at the kitchen island, his gaze fixed on the bubbling pot of kimchi jjigae. He was still jumpy, easily startled by the slightest noise. Jin, sensing his unease, placed a gentle hand on his back. 'It's alright, Babe. You're safe now. I'm here.'

Namjoon turned, his eyes meeting Jin's. They were filled with a mix of gratitude and lingering fear. 'I'm okay,' he mumbled, his voice hoarse. 'Just a little… shaken.'

Jin smiled, soft, reassuring smile. 'That's understandable. Take your time. We're in no hurry' , that's what can hoseok told because he is the one who helped namjoon when he was fighting with kidnappers but he lost his senses and Hoseok found him . Hoseok tried to keep him safe as he expected another attack, also didn't want to leave Jin in problem.

The past week had been a whirlwind of emotions. Relief, anger, and an overwhelming sense of protectiveness had consumed Jin. He had spent every waking moment by Namjoon's side, making sure he was eating properly, getting enough rest, and most importantly, feeling safe.

Namjoon, usually the strong and independent one, had allowed himself to be nurtured by Jin's love. He had accepted Jin's constant presence, his gentle touches, the way he would tuck him into bed with a soft kiss on his forehead. It was a vulnerability he had never allowed himself to show before, but with Jin, it felt natural, safe.

As Jin served the steaming jjigae, Namjoon reached for his hand, his fingers intertwining with Jin's. 'This is my favorite,' he said, his voice a little stronger now. 'Thank you.'

Jin squeezed his hand. 'Anything for you. You deserve all the good things in the world, you know that right!". Namjoon nodded.

'Jin,' Namjoon said, his voice a soft whisper. 'Thank you.'

Jin looked down at him, his heart overflowing with love. 'For what, love?'

'For everything,' Namjoon said, his eyes searching Jin's. 'For finding me. For taking care of me. For being here.'

Jin smiled, his heart swelling with warmth. He leaned in, his lips brushing against Namjoon's ear. 'I'll always be here for you, Namjoon. No matter what.'

He held Namjoon close, the warmth of his body radiating against his own. In that moment, all that mattered was the love they shared, the bond that had been forged in the fires of fear and emerged stronger than ever before. They were safe now, together, and that was all that mattered.

💝