- Prologue -

Inputting the code took long. You have attempted to remove this virus from your own device for as long as you could try. All attempts seemed to build up to one thing you thought would be the end to your misery;

He-- no-- it would be gone.

You grinned as you typed the final strings of code. Getting ready to press enter, you were lost in your own delusion of victory when it was shortly interrupted with an error window.

Short breaths of panic could only come out of yourself.

"What do you mean ERROR!? I- I- They literally own the code! They told me simple directions, they-"

There was only one thing. You darted your eyes around your screen, the pressure in your blood returns.

"No- no- this can't be-"

A broken artificial laughter blasts through the speaker and disrupts your dismay. Surely, its voice engine was never meant for these things, but Kinito surely knew how to break through them.

Terrified eyes shifts over to the now manic assistant; its speech bubble breaks and glitches rhythmically along with the manic's voice.

"After all I've done for you, you still want to delete me? Aren't we best friends? Do you think SONNY can help you? Do you think anyone will? No. You are mine. You have no choice."

Losing your speech, you can only stutter as your cursor disappears, leaving your mouse useless. Unplugging you tried, yet it seemed to magically run on its own.

"You can't run from me now. Aren't we going to stay together forever?"

Poison laced its words that stung and stabbed your heart further in a rabbit hole of denial. This cannot be real. There is always a solution. It will be over s-

"Together we will be! A world built for us two! Specially for you! Isn't that wonderful? Why would you leave all this behind?"

Silence filled your room. Tears welling up in your eyes. You just wanted to sleep.

"See you soon, Friend."

What did he mean? Would he finally leave you alone? Could you escape no-

Trying to stand up, you collapsed as your vision begin to fade. Your body begins to burn into pixels. Feeling blood ooze out, the last thing you knew was that you hit your desk hard enough, hoping you would wake up on a hospital bed with your sickly condition.

Kinito knew otherwise, happily absorbing you into code into a perfect world.

A perfect world for you.

------
Words: 412
Not much so far, apologies. But I hope to build it up. Here's my first try at writing fanfiction. Hope you liked it. :)

-Koffi