PART 2.The beginning of a legend in boxing

He started training and performed very well. The students and the teacher looked at him and were shocked. The boxing teacher approached him and said: Have you ever practiced boxing?The boy was enthusiastic and said, "Okay, sir, I am not busy, but if my mother gives me permission, I can start." They agreed, and the little boxer came home.He told his mother what had happened to him, and his mother said: "My son, we cannot afford it, and you must work even if you have the weather."He was a little disappointed and went to his bed and slept. Early in the morning he sold water and quickly came to his boxing teacher and told what happened to him. He told him to sell water in the morning.And I will teach you how to fly. The boy agreed and he worked in those cities and went to school in the evening. He slept as soon as he got home from work. His mother suspected but did not know.
The day of the first race came.The little boxer was excited. And suddenly his nickname was called in the ring: "We invite the "Young Boxer" to the ring.He entered the ring. His opponent was big, imposing and strong. He understood that this would not be an easy task.He didn't give up and started fighting as soon as the whistle blew. He didn't know how the race was going and suddenly he saw that his opponent was knocked out.When he opened his eyes, his opponent was knocked out on the ground. The judge announced the winner. He had won!! He was given a large amount of money and a gold medal. As soon as he went home, he put the medal and the money on the table and said to his mother:Mother, your son succeeded, mother, don't worry, I won't leave you to poverty! Mother, I was boxing without your knowledge, and I saw the results.
Mom, I know, my son, the teacher told me everything! The money you earn will be managed by someone, you should not work anymore and focus on training!