✨ Beamers High School ✨

Episode 1

*School setting*

Rina steps down from the car, takes her back pack and races down to class, not less than a minute her mom calls vigorously,

"Rina, Rina, Rina" echoed at Beamers high School , every soul kept watching with bulging eyes. Don't be surprised, it's the school's belle, so who wouldn't?

" Memarina ",her mother called. Rina stopped in her track frozen. Why was mom always calling her by her full name, which pissed her a lot, by calling her Rina perhaps all descendants of Abraham may go deaf.

"Whatever", she murmured in between gritted teeth, she never liked the name but could do nothing than to use the short form of her name, Rina.

She rushes to meet her mom, "mum what was that for?, you know how much I hate being called that", she hollered.

"Sweetheart you have to get use to it believe it or not, anyway I called you because you didn't kiss mum goodbye "Mrs Olivia said looking at her daughter sweetly with love and affection, but it wasn't going on well with Rina.

" What, just because I didn't kiss you goodbye? (Sighs)Mum you're unbelievable ... "Rina was cut short by jaysen ,

" Rina bickering won't help, just kiss her goodbye, Good morning Mrs Olivia "." Good morning, Jaysen, I've always said Olivia is better "

" Good bye mum, I'll see you when I'm back, can I go now?,"she asked with rolling eyes," yes empress Rina"Richardson, Rina's younger brother says sarcastically

Rina turns and proceeds to hit him, he yelps and hides at Jaysen's back. "Rina must you always pick a fight with Richard?, and Richard she's your elder sister show some respect", Mrs Olivia said

" Mum I'm getting outta here , jaysen let's go and riff-raff (changing Richard to riff-raff) we'll dagger when I get home it's bye for now",Rina said dragging jaysen along .