Chapter 2

I walked in to where Michael was, wishing I could just disappear. "Finally." Michael said. "Sorry.. I was putting away the groceries." I whispered. He walked over to me and pushed me one the bed. "Can you not do this now?" I asked. "Excuse you. I can do whatever I want." He said. "Please.. I don't want to do this." Then everything blacked out.

-2 hours later-

I woke up with a massive headache and naked. I could feel tear well in my eyes. I felt worthless. I got up and went to the bathroom. Bruises covered my body. I could barely look at myself. Michael was at work, he works at night and won't be back till 9 am. I hopped in the shower, cleaned up, got dressed, and went to watch tv.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I can't stop thinking about her. The way her eyes shined in the sunlight, how her smile lights up, everything about her was beautiful. I needed to see her again. "Hey Zayn. Wanna hang out?" The boys asked. "Nah. I have to go somewhere." I replied. "Oh. Okay. See ya later." Liam said. "Bye." I'm planning to stop by Ally's. I got in my car and started driving to Ally's. I arrived at her house after twenty minute of driving. A car was parked in the driveway, but I still decided to knock. I knocked twice. A beautiful face answered. "Zayn?" She asked. "Umm..hi..Ally." I stuttered. "What are you doing here?" Ally asked.

---------------------------------------------what will Zayn tell Ally?

Keep reading to find out what happens.

-Alicia xxx